Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Aftermath of my drinking, bloods…

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I think I might have to take a break from drinking for awhile, bloods.
I drink an entire MD in less than 20 ish mins and that fucked me so hard. It’s low alcohol so luckily i didn’t die, but I vomited n shiet at the non-living toilet.
I am reading some posts i posted on here that i don’t remember from last night.
I had got som food last night and i had to devise a whole mission plan just to get to the delivery toilet (foid) to receive the food without falling or vomiting. When she got x amount close I made my way down from my floor and stopped by the non-living toilet to quickly vomit in and clean up and then continue downstairs. I got down there and didn’t realize the pizza delivery person called me 2 times with my phone in hand so i called her back and told her in slow words to come up again and that i was sorry. i took it from the toilet who was pissed I made her wait and didn’t tip, but fuck cumskin toilets, mang.

but i will prohibition myself to repair my liver n avoid feeling like shiet like i do rn, mang

it’s over for my liver

America fuck yeah

You drink blood

All is swell excusing my caprice; labors pass with ease and momentary relief quells my growing antipathy.

I wish I could write more often, but I am a masturbation-addled poseur.
All is well in my department also, stranger. Keep on living this eternal life, for the miniscule opportunity of getting into Heaven

Heaven is a bliss rewarded to the spirited youth, or so one has been told. The Buddhists illustrate Heaven as a plane of sensual pleasures comparable to those felt during adolescent love, one must be graced with a propitious life to know Heaven.
We will know about it in time. Between heaven and hell, a tear drop fell..

Nobody knows what will happen after death. Are you wondering, what will be the aftermath of it?

Arthur Schopenhauer says in death one is what he was before his birth: nothingness, an eternally sleeping abyss. We emerged from that abyss when awakening to the world, only to descend into it.

Death is an illusion too, life is merely a dream proliferating out of the void of sleep.
Could be. Life is tough) and all we do equals to reproduction. Nothing special, we aren't that different from cows, from literal leeches

Not all. This is so vast topic for discussion - can't be answered by an single witty word

No, I am a free spirit.
Similar to you, my friend. I may express an interest in various branches of Christianity Schism, but not now

I've been there.

It can get worse though. A lot, lot worse. You could wake up in a jail cell one day and not even remember how you got there. Or even worse.

My liver started hurting so bad I had to lay a certain way just to fall asleep.

Now I drink very lightly only 1 or 2 nights a week and only on the weekend. But I might go 100% sober again for some period of time and try to get my health back.

I think I might have to take a break from drinking for awhile, bloods.
I drink an entire MD in less than 20 ish mins and that fucked me so hard. It’s low alcohol so luckily i didn’t die, but I vomited n shiet at the non-living toilet.
I am reading some posts i posted on here that i don’t remember from last night.
I had got som food last night and i had to devise a whole mission plan just to get to the delivery toilet (foid) to receive the food without falling or vomiting. When she got x amount close I made my way down from my floor and stopped by the non-living toilet to quickly vomit in and clean up and then continue downstairs. I got down there and didn’t realize the pizza delivery person called me 2 times with my phone in hand so i called her back and told her in slow words to come up again and that i was sorry. i took it from the toilet who was pissed I made her wait and didn’t tip, but fuck cumskin toilets, mang.

but i will prohibition myself to repair my liver n avoid feeling like shiet like i do rn, mang

it’s over for my liver
what's an MD?

I once drank half a bottle of gin in half an hour, was in a coma
You need a stronger gut, GrAY.
You're also GrAY until 500+, then your name will turn blue

it's over

your name is grey lol
volgrey, GrAY.
The only time my name color will change will be when I reach Paragon :feelsLSD:
It's in protest of the standards being lowered as it use to require way more posts.

it's over

volgrey, GrAY.
The only time my name color will change will be when I reach Paragon :feelsLSD:
It's in protest of the standards being lowered as it use to require way more posts.

it's over
there should be a 'colonel' rank in there above major