Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After years of bottling up my failure and resentment I reached out to my family

I

IncelHeII

I've been isolated for nearly my entire life and I couldn't take it another weekend doing the same old again and I texted a close relative about why my life is a waste and nothing has ever worked, basically laid out blackpill shit but in a way to not appear to be a sperg, and they just hit me back with the confidence shit, JFL.
They refuse to acknowledge the height pill for 1, which infuriates me to no end. They sent me a picture of someone who is 'short' but still taller than me and this cunt looked more like a man when he was a higherschooler than I did after graduating basic training, fucking kek. I have not found any life fuel for shortcel cunts yet.
Everywhere its some tall faggot, not necessarily good looking or in shape but they're all tall. This one nigger thing has denied me a regular life, I wish this world to end. You know its over when its 10 years later and you are still browsing foreveralone subreddits and forums like a cuck. All you fakecel scum here need to kys, I know many of you are larping. If you are a tallfag, you should be raped by a prison full of tyrones :feelsree:

Thank You.