Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After wisdom teeth surgery experience ( update )

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I’m home now! Luckily I didn’t wake up and start acting retarded. My mouth is numb ass hell and I have to keep these cotton balls in my mouth. The surgery lasted around only 40 minutes surprisingly. I did feel slightly dizzy. My mouth is starting to hurt now. I felt like I was awake roughly 10 minutes during the surgery but didn’t feel anything. When I woke up I wasn’t that tired believe it or not. Then my mom came and drove me home. One of the nurses had to put me in a wheelchair and take me to the recovery room before holding on to me walking me to my moms car like I was some drunk trying to get home from the bar. I mean I wasn’t that dizzy. Luckily it wasn’t that bad of an experience.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Glad to hear bro

That's good bro. At least you didn't start acting retarded and spewing out blackpills to the normalfags.

That's good bro. At least you didn't start acting retarded and spewing out blackpills to the normalfags.
That would be pretty funny ngl

Glad to hear it, OP.m

never been to any surgery myself, dreading the day will i might have to do this

I had an impacted decayed wisdom tooth, they didn't put me to sleep just numbed it but it didn't numb the nerve so I felt every bit of the drill that cut up the tooth.
Did you tell them?

I don’t really look any different tbh
Teeth means a lot i have fucked up teeth too but im glad u fixed them. It imposible to talk if ur teeth is ugly and normies are staring at it :feelstrash:

so you were asleep the whole surgery right?

Yeah they put me to sleep and I woke up feeling pretty good.
im glad it went well luckily i have straight teeth so i hope i never have to remove them

I saw an episode of Dexter about "The tooth fairy" - teeth in a metal box.

I hope you saved them. They would make a great necklace!

I woke up during mine, and I wasn’t supposed to. So they had to give me extra ketamine, which cost me $500 extra.

I woke up during mine, and I wasn’t supposed to. So they had to give me extra ketamine, which cost me $500 extra.
Jfl, they must think you somehow woke yourself up. They must of been retarded

Op at least you got to try drugs