Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel after wageslaving i almost cry knowing all that awaits the rest of my day is rotting at my PC

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
after a hard day of wage slaving, i will often start panicking and getting on the verge of tears remembering that i have nothing else going for myself except coming home to my small empty room and sitting in the same chair playing some stupid video game until i pass out.

My entire youth down the drain and gone, all i have to look forward too now is wage slaving till exhaustion and then rotting at my PC for the rest of my living days.

Tenor 1

Don't feel bad...
...this thread has been rotting now too.

after a hard day of wage slaving, i will often start panicking and getting on the verge of tears remembering that i have nothing else going for myself except coming home to my small empty room and sitting in the same chair playing some stupid video game until i pass out.

My entire youth down the drain and gone, all i have to look forward too now is wage slaving till exhaustion and then rotting at my PC for the rest of my living days.

View attachment 360333
View attachment 360336

Taxi driver one of my favourites of all time, " All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets"

Well it's good that you have come to terms with the reality of your situation in full knowledge. The sooner you do that as an incel the better it will be.

no waifu too come back too..no home cooked meal..no family tbh is in my future :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Fucking same. I think I’ll go Low-inhib cuz I’m a teencel too. Prolly get to know a foid better

Reality is brutal and fucked up for wageslavecels. How can you cope knowing hoes in onlysluts make your week salary in a day taking pic of their ass.

Last edited:
Reality is brutal and fucked up for wageslavecels. How can you cope knowing hoes in onlysluts make your week salary in a day taking pic of their ass.

i dont anymore. i dont even feel like i even exist when i go outside, i feel like a passing ghost nowadays, when i walk my dogs i feel so invisible. i live in dull colorless world theres so much going on inside my aspie brain that i just have a blank expressionless gaze and tired hollow eyes now.

The feeling of wasted youth will get worse after a certain age, i feel worse about my lonely years now more than a i felt it on that moment, cope by saying that you're making some money now and you can afford better copes.
Cope

I have a headache

i have brain fog

The fate of most incels sadly.

The feeling of wasted youth will get worse after a certain age, i feel worse about my lonely years now more than a i felt it on that moment, cope by saying that you're making some money now and you can afford better copes.
This. The worse you age, the more you'll wish you were younger, just to try and get a second chance...just to see if you could make ANYTHING better...before it's too late :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

That's better than what some poorcels have

Recieving a multi grand check that was earned in less than 2 weeks is major lifefuel.

Money is only cope if it's some fixed low wage check.

Recieving a multi grand check that was earned in less than 2 weeks is major lifefuel.

Money is only cope if it's some fixed low wage check.

i cant spend my money i just feel a gaping emptiness feeling when i buy something so i avoid it as much as possible. i will splurge on games occasionally and thats it, i have like 3k in my personal "Allowance" account yet i rarely use it, i feel like shit even buying a $25 game

i cant spend my money i just feel a gaping emptiness feeling when i buy something so i avoid it as much as possible. i will splurge on games occasionally and thats it, i have like 3k in my personal "Allowance" account yet i rarely use it, i feel like shit even buying a $25 game
You never thought about traveling?

You never thought about traveling?

no im too retarded, socially inept, and autistic to do any NT activities. I dont leave my house unless i absolutely need too. i cant even buy a gun to kill myself because im too scared

quick postmaxx