Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious After (unsuccessfully) SEAmaxxing I’m considering running JBW in Brazil. Is hypergamy real in brazil what do you think boyos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29808
  • Start date
isnt curitiba in the south? mainly white? its still unsafe?

how about sao paulo?
Crime is really high in both cities. Curitiba is a little bit better, I don't know how much better. In Sao Paulo crackheads rob you at knife point no matter the time of day.
If you really want Brazilmaxxing I recommend visiting countryside cities of Minas Gerais during carnival, cities that have big universities and with bars and there are parties happening every single weekend , and the "JBW" here in Brazil is quite different because what it really means "just be from North America, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand".
I personally know two Germans from Baden-Württenberg that ascended after spent an year on the countryside of Minas Gerais as exchange students, both scored hot girls just by attending classes, going to parties, bars, hanging out on local waterfalls, and one of them even managed to marry a 6/10 Brazilian woman and already have two boys with her while the other ascended completely to chadhood.
The only "but" about ascend using the countryside of Minas Gerais as hunting ground is the fact that you need know at least one middle class or rich Brazilian to take you to the good places, introduce you to people if you are not an exchange student base at one of our universities, but if you are an exchange student... the possibilities are endless.
If you want just be an adventurer here and don't want meet anyone aside the girls you want fuck just book a decent hotel, have a decent smartphone, install Tinder and choose who you want fuck.

Any incel from first world countries can confirm what I'm saying by setting a Badoo profile (low tier women) or Tinder (high tier women) to some really specific regions like the "model valley" of South Brazil or just set the city to somewhere there are universities.
I think after the pandemic ends things will get absolutely crazy here and will be a perfect opportunity to ascend.