Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel after these pillz you can't not hating women

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
I hate women for the fact that they don't want me but also for these brutal AF pills:

1) meeks pill (even chad criminals get 1000x pussy that kind losers)

2) child molester chadfishing experiment (even a fucking CHILD MOLESTER if chad receive 2000x pussy than us, I hate foids)

3) the chat that go well and disappear after your pic (muh personality, it's always the same, the chats with women go well but after the pic they became shit or ghosting)

4) just see all the rapist, abuser bfs that exist, personality detector

Aäkon Këëtrëh

Aäkon Këëtrëh

Les Legions Noires
★★★★★
20d 19h 1m
I discovered these pills on my own during my childhood and teenage years. I wouldn't call them brutal. I'm rather glad knowing these. Better than bluepilled denial or redpilled coping.

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
259d 1h 15m
hating foids is a natural reaction to interacting with them

Aäkon Këëtrëh

Aäkon Këëtrëh

Les Legions Noires
★★★★★
20d 19h 1m
they are brutal bro
If you have just read about these online it doesn't hurt. If you have experienced them in real life like me you gain a new perspective. Life is the most brutal blackpill. Seeing the people who bullied and beat you as a kid getting laid as teenagers is more brutal than just reading about meeks case on incel forum.

Last edited:
fuckchadsandstaceys

fuckchadsandstaceys

Recruit
★★★★
4d 7h 7m
I discovered these pills on my own during my childhood and teenage years. I wouldn't call them brutal. I'm rather glad knowing these. Better than bluepilled denial or redpilled coping.
How are they not brutal?

fuckchadsandstaceys

fuckchadsandstaceys

Recruit
★★★★
4d 7h 7m
I hate women for the fact that they don't want me but also for these brutal AF pills:

1) meeks pill (even chad criminals get 1000x pussy that kind losers)

2) child molester chadfishing experiment (even a fucking CHILD MOLESTER if chad receive 2000x pussy than us, I hate foids)

3) the chat that go well and disappear after your pic (muh personality, it's always the same, the chats with women go well but after the pic they became shit or ghosting)

4) just see all the rapist, abuser bfs that exist, personality detector
Based, explain to me why prime stacies usually go for thug tyrones from the hood??