Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After the date with your oneitis

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
She would then thank you and give you a goodnight hug after you drive her home, and no you can't 'come in' she has to work in the morning. Yes it's Saturday night but she has some volunteer thing her best friend is doing at the soup kitchen and she promised she would go and help out. After all what are best friends for? 1 hour later she gets a text from Chad, "Sup Babe, I'm lonely right now." To which she replies with "I don't know Chad, it's awfully late." He doesn't respond for 30 minutes of which she is eagerly waiting for a text back. Holy shit, did she annoy him? "What was I thinking, he obviously has other options, gosh I'm so dumb, I'm lucky to be talking to this guy." 31 minutes go by and Chad replies with "I'll be there in 15". She freaks out, holy shit I have 15 minutes to get ready.

*Does hair, applies makeup, cleans out vag, apllies perfume, puts on sexy lingerie and covers with her hot pink bathrobe and slippers, then proceeds to look at herself in the mirror to get ready for Chad while practicing what she'll say but more importantly how she looks while saying it.

Chad arrives late as usual, smells like another girl's cologne, booze on his breath, proceeds to have his dick sucked and then pounds her for a solid 20 minutes before cumming all over her face. As soon as he's done he leaves and she expects the same 2-3 days of no replies only to get a message late one night when he's not with his girlfriend/s.

Meanwhile
You go home thinking about that hug that she gave you. "Wow I am getting close. After about 3 more dates I might make out with her and I might sleep with her by the end of the year if I play my cards right." You go home, take a shower, masturbate, and are happy with how much 'progress you've made." Life is good man

what date? only fakecels go on dates

what date? only fakecels go on dates
Doesn't apply for truecels like us I wrote this for the fakecel cucks crying about oneitises every second

I might sleep with her by the end of the year if I play my cards right.

In the retconned timeline, she is publicly denigrated while waiting for bloodwork draws in the hospital lab before being denigrated further upon returning to therapy a few days later.

I wanna pound foid ass like chad :feelsrope:

I wanna pound foid ass like chad :feelsrope:

"Who are you? How did you know I would be here?"

"You stupidly approached someone you didn't know at the hospital."

She kills herself a few hours later.

everything true except chad sends her text: "Get ready to get fucked bitch" instead of Sup Babe and you missed a part when little cuck will send her a message how he had wonderful time and how beautiful she is and how he looks forward to seeing her again :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
True, that cuck sending a thank you message is hilarious while chad is pounding her :feelskek:

No No No GIF

Since when incels get dates? Females will never meet incels in public for a date, it will hurt their social value.

Since when incels get dates? Females will never meet incels in public for a date, it will hurt their social value.
People here have admitted to going on dates lol

Meanwhile
You go home thinking about that hug that she gave you. "Wow I am getting close. After about 3 more dates I might make out with her and I might sleep with her by the end of the year if I play my cards right." You go home, take a shower, masturbate, and are happy with how much 'progress you've made." Life is good man
BRUTAL

a text from Chad, "Sup Babe, I'm lonely right now." To which she replies with "I don't know Chad, it's awfully late."
Ha! No, that's not now chad texts. Look up the texts that Melvin Rowland sent to Lauren McCluskey (before he killed her).

McCluskey was a very pretty 21 year old girl. She "dated" a 37 year old who abused her (of course) and cheated on her (of course) and when she tried to break things off, he blackmailed her (threatening to post the pics he had, because OF COURSE he sent chad pics and videos) so she gave him thousands of dollars ... and kept fucking him whenever he'd call her.

His final texts to her were, "Are you home" - then when she's not home, "fuck you white bitch" and finally, "I got Kiara pregnant can I fuck you"

Of course she met up with him, fucked him, and he killed her.

Ha! No, that's not now chad texts. Look up the texts that Melvin Rowland sent to Lauren McCluskey (before he killed her).

McCluskey was a very pretty 21 year old girl. She "dated" a 37 year old who abused her (of course) and cheated on her (of course) and when she tried to break things off, he blackmailed her (threatening to post the pics he had, because OF COURSE he sent chad pics and videos) so she gave him thousands of dollars ... and kept fucking him whenever he'd call her.

His final texts to her were, "Are you home" - then when she's not home, "fuck you white bitch" and finally, "I got Kiara pregnant can I fuck you"

Of course she met up with him, fucked him, and he killed her.
I looked it up :feelskek:

? i dont understand this msg

In the retconned timeline, any hole who approaches a blackpilled male is denigrated. Simple.

"Who are you? Why did you discover my location""

"You were told to come only to therapy, and you stupidly approached another patient at the hospital."

She would then thank you and give you a goodnight hug after you drive her home, and no you can't 'come in' she has to work in the morning. Yes it's Saturday night but she has some volunteer thing her best friend is doing at the soup kitchen and she promised she would go and help out. After all what are best friends for? 1 hour later she gets a text from Chad, "Sup Babe, I'm lonely right now." To which she replies with "I don't know Chad, it's awfully late." He doesn't respond for 30 minutes of which she is eagerly waiting for a text back. Holy shit, did she annoy him? "What was I thinking, he obviously has other options, gosh I'm so dumb, I'm lucky to be talking to this guy." 31 minutes go by and Chad replies with "I'll be there in 15". She freaks out, holy shit I have 15 minutes to get ready.

*Does hair, applies makeup, cleans out vag, apllies perfume, puts on sexy lingerie and covers with her hot pink bathrobe and slippers, then proceeds to look at herself in the mirror to get ready for Chad while practicing what she'll say but more importantly how she looks while saying it.

Chad arrives late as usual, smells like another girl's cologne, booze on his breath, proceeds to have his dick sucked and then pounds her for a solid 20 minutes before cumming all over her face. As soon as he's done he leaves and she expects the same 2-3 days of no replies only to get a message late one night when he's not with his girlfriend/s.

Meanwhile
Chad will not get love only sex, the hug is worth much more

Chad will not get love only sex, the hug is worth much more
Another level of cope, that hug means nothing and love doesn't exist

Life of an average western normie.

In the retconned timeline, she is publicly denigrated while waiting for bloodwork draws in the hospital lab before being denigrated further upon returning to therapy a few days later.
So how are you a mentcel if you 5'3? Your based as fuck just wondering.

Never began for oneitiscels

never began for recluses

Envision this:

James groans for the fourth time in forty minutes.

"Uhh-yeah....yeah!"

"Yes, please Daddy James! Please ejaculate inside of me!"

"Yes, Shannon baby!"

Carly P calls for the second time in ten minutes. Shannon's eyes lock onto James' as their lips gradually touch. Shannon feels James' intense orgasm and begins to sigh in pleasure. James rests his body on Shannon's.

"Yes...I've never had anyone stimulate my body like this....ohhh"

"Anytime, baby. You know who to call."

James gives Shannon one last kiss and smirks before dressing. He leaves the unused condom package on Shannon's dresser.

Superior Scenario:

View attachment 550044

Envision James Knott intertwined with Shannon Rose B. Her groans of ecstasy as James orgasms. The unbroken eye-contact between the two as Shannon licks her lips in anticipation of a kiss. The pleasures of passionate missionary with a young foid, leaving not a trace of sexual purity for the ones who covet her deeply.

Now, imagine this beautiful outcome:

Shannon approaches a young Black male in a psych ward. Dialogue:

(Playing with her hands "anxiously" yet able to go to an amusement park within a few days...)

"Hello, James..."(MIstaken identity)

"James? Are you a hospital worker? You seem to be incompetent. Please use your sub-average cognitive abilities and read my bracelet correctly."

"I'm sorry sir. It was just a mistake.(Sassy girlish tone)

"Please speak to hospital management for me. I want someone with basic intelligence to hand me my food tray. Simpletons who cannot separate my name from the names of Chads they sucked off last night have no business working in such a serious environment."

"Okay, okay! I get it. I'm, like, so stupid and dumb. I just took this job so I could one-up some girl James is dating."

"Good. Next time, spend more time listening to patients instead of playing with Chad's "OMG dik".

t. James sweating on her body in missionary position, smirking at Shannon as she says "Ooh, Ooh...". He leans in for a gentle kiss:

A woman would rather be in a car crash than on a date with me.

Shannon Rose Bosanac was constantly given validation in group therapy. A boy named "George" would dote on her and constantly give her compliments. Another boy, named "Joe", would teach her about fishing. "Chris" and "Marcus" would call her "Sweetie" and flirt with her via text(Rule violation).

Group Therapy, 2016:

- I am placed into the "Morning Group" by Miss Brooke to protect Shannon from my negative influence.

- Shannon receives luxurious care in the local psychiatric hospital(2x)

- A boy named "George" gushes over Shannon and offers her constant advice (Autistic)

- A boy named "Joe" gushes over Shannon and teaches her fishing techniques (Also autistic)

- A boy named "Chris" flirts with Shannon over text and social media

He overhears the group psychologist speak about Shannon:

"I think George has a crush on Shannon" - George is a fourteen-year-old autistic male.

"Shannon was flirting with Chris. I told those two to cut it out. She made a fake Facebook profile for him."

Intellau drops a pencil...

"Oh yeah, Intellau's medical records say he had a crush on her. We need to keep our voices down"

(Aide) "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend."