Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel after she finished whoring around a slut with a kid suddenly "find god" and her "one" (cuck provider)

Lmfao and that beta cuck looks like a legit chadlite.

Imagine what we as subhumans will eventually get if anyone here ever "ascends". Its so fucking over.

cant wait 10 years from now when the kid will get mad at him and strike him with a brutal "youre not my dad" fuking lmao

i dont think you can rule out all single mothers. the big problem is that he chose a whore, that no ashamed of it. she doesnt hide the fact she got smashed daily by strangers. but now when she got a baby she needs some money from some cuck..

I'd wage and say 90% of single mothers happen because of bad decisions. Do you think the other 10% will give a shit about incels? Drum roles.. the answer is no. They still want a good looking knight in shining armor to take care of their kids. The end results are the same

I hope someone shows this cuck this thread, dudes like this should be publicly shamed....could you imagine all the shit people talk behind his back, I hope he finds her cheating on him.

Single mom roasties used to be publicly shamed by society....now we have this....

The kid didn’t ask to be here , neither did you . Blame the whore not the innocent kid. Even though her mother is a whore, doesn’t mean she’ll be.
Statistics say otherwise.

cant wait 10 years from now when the kid will get mad at him and strike him with a brutal "youre not my dad" fuking lmao

Kid will prolly strike him with more than just words, tbh

Didn’t say the odds were good for her, doesn’t mean she couldn’t pull through it.
So if you have a pen of 100 dogs, and 99 are dangerous disease ridden mongrels you should spare them for the 1 that may not be sick?

Lol no. I would say the kid should be removed and put up for adoption but society can't handle that burden. Euthanizing the kid (and it's whore mother) is the kindest, best thing that we could do without crippling society. But it won't happen until after the west falls.

So if you have a pen of 100 dogs, and 99 are dangerous disease ridden mongrels you should spare them for the 1 that may not be sick?

Lol no. I would say the kid should be removed and put up for adoption but society can't handle that burden. Euthanizing the kid (and it's whore mother) is the kindest, best thing that we could do without crippling society. But it won't happen until after the west falls.
I agree I’m just saying that she might not fall into her mothers shoes.Adoption is a better option but the roastie wouldn’t get that child support or free money from gov.

I hope someone shows this cuck this thread, dudes like this should be publicly shamed....could you imagine all the shit people talk behind his back, I hope he finds her cheating on him.

Single mom roasties used to be publicly shamed by society....now we have this....
they got tons of posts on forums and hate message's, the problem is the whore just published it on her social media so people feel sorry for her and she got tons of posts supporting her (real people posts from social media > some incels/fa/bored people on an online forum) and people also donated money for them fuking lmao burn this world.

Before reading this article, I knew the kid would be Mulatto.

that's a bit of an overstatement.

he was really fucking awful
"He averaged 2.5 points and 2.4 rebounds in 6.6 minutes per game for the 26-7 Bulldogs."

lol

So? He is/was still a 6’8 professional basketball player. I never said he was good. And he does have his own Wikipedia page.

I bet the foid doesn’t care how good he was.

So? He is/was still a 6’8 professional basketball player. I never said he was good. And he does have his own Wikipedia page.

I bet the foid doesn’t care how good he was.

i'm not disagreeing. they don't even know what good is anyway

also they add like 2-3 inches in college rosters so he was probably like 6'5 - 6'6 max

i'm not disagreeing. they don't even know what good is anyway

also they add like 2-3 inches in college rosters so he was probably like 6'5 - 6'6 max

Ah ok I thought you were saying my post was an overstatetment.

Either way it’s insane that a chad of that caliber is resorting to cuckoldry.

Ah ok I thought you were saying my post was an overstatetment.

Either way it’s insane that a chad of that caliber is resorting to cuckoldry.

right, you tell from the angle of his face in the youtube vid above that he is legit good looking

i bet he'll break if he sees all this shit about him online. anyone who would be marry a whore like this must have zero mental toughness

Why didn't you mention her full name in the title or the post?
This way the thread would have appeared in Google's search results.
Her name is Sara Hamilton (now Sara Spangler).

Why didn't you mention her full name in the title or the post?
This way the thread would have appeared in Google's search results.
Her name is Sara Hamilton (now Sara Spangler).
had no idea if im allowed to do it. thought mods will delete

You could ask a mod to change this thread's title :feelsokman:.
Let's hit her with the truth.
bro she semi "famous" by now. so all the TONS of posts about her around the world is not on google anyway, all results are her social media

Any updates on this? Has she given the cuck a kid of his own yet? Been following this since i first saw it on here and lookism but i haven't heard anything about this narcissistic bitch for a while and she does put her entire life online.

You would be surprised how common the fantasy of being “saved”, “forgiven” and even dare I say “reformed” is among foids. They call it romantic. But really it’s the desire to be the biggest sluts they can for as long as they can, then have the betabuxx cuck accept it about them without prejudice.

one of my friend is now with a single mother

l won't hide it to you : everybody makes fun of him

What the hell. That dude is at least a Chadlite too.

>y'all
Life imitates art.

HOW CUCK CAN YOU BE

biggest documented cuck ever

don't pick up somone elses trash.

Just... Fucking...Why? How desperate for pussy can he be? The p better be damned gold for the cash hes blowing...

Fuck me, foids can literally just float through life doing whatever the fuck they feel like.
She has not finished yet. She will start fucking black guys again and this time with consent of her husband.

there’s always a white guy paying the bills in the end.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I think most women have low sex drive and are happy to get fucked once in a month by Chad/Tyrone and rest of the month make other guys beta orbit them.

Pretty sure this is true for most foids tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back