Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "[After riding the cock carousel] finally found my person" - girl

mang0

mang0

always losing to hbox
-

"I’m 33. I’ve been dating since I was 15"

"He’s 31, Most dudes I know didn’t have a real relationship until they were in their 30’s."

As if with 15 she was already seriously looking for a partner marry and have kids to.

No girls have kids during their prime nowadays outside of marginalized communities like ghettos and favelas, and that's a huge genetic problem. Autism explosion in the last decades is very likely linked to that fact.

"He’s 31, Most dudes I know didn’t have a real relationship until they were in their 30’s."
Ofc most the orbiters she hangs around haven't been betabuxxed until their 30's. It hurts my head how stupid these whores are, and the cucks who don't question them.

Foids just have to share everything, don't they?

As if with 15 she was already seriously looking for a partner marry and have kids to.

No girls have kids during their prime nowadays outside of marginalized communities like ghettos and favelas, and that's a huge genetic problem. Autism explosion in the last decades is very likely linked to that fact.

This. And now it's illegal to impregnate them at their prime bc of feminazis

Just one more example of how modern society encourages women to ride the cock carousel in their prime, then settle with some betabux. Look at the upvotes and comments. It used to rightfully be a shameful thing. Both the whore and any cuck who took her in would be mocked. Numales and roasties have society's decay on their hands.

"He makes me feel easy to love": What the fuck does that even mean?

So you don't make it easy for your betabux to love you, but he makes every conceivable effort to ignore your contempt for him?

"He makes me feel easy to love": What the fuck does that even mean?

So you don't make it easy for your betabux to love you, but he makes every conceivable effort to ignore your contempt for him?
They say vague shit like that so cucks can fill in the gaps with whatever bluepill nonsense they choose to cope with.