Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel after resuming nofap, I start to remember...

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I just did nofap for 36 days, I relapsed 3 days ago and started nofap again. Hopefully I won’t break this time. Once you get to day 4, at least for me, you start to realize that love and not lust is what’s truly important to you. I can look at a sexy image of a foid, clearly meant to turn me on and think “why can’t this foid just love me, I don’t want to fuck, I want to make love”. It’s Ike that song... “is it bad that I never made love, I never did it but I sure know how to fuck”. Fuckin foids man, do they even lovemaxxx?

Last edited:
jfl at ur IQ if u believe in nofap

Nofap is legit it just feels that I have too much energy on too little things tbh.

My Most was 5 months max , last year was my best streak when I fapped again I was like a volcano exploding. Then I started all over again.

jfl at ur IQ if u believe in nofap
Jfl if you believe it’s ok to open your phone and for free, see a girl with a bunch of cocks in her asshole. If it’s free you’re the product boyo.

keep going. i did nofap for 42 days and relapsed then said fuck it why not make the most out of it since i wont get this chance again. i would have already surpassed 42 days if i didnt follow that train of thought, instead im now on 13 days.

Fapping makes your brain crave dopamine surges so much so that any basic non-pleasurable task seems like climbing fucking everest. Same thing with heroin, thats why you see heroin addict POS living in squalor.

I started No Fap 2 months ago. Now Im running fucking 8 miles every day bitches. 2 months ago I couldn't be fucked to wipe my own ass

Reset every 7 days, that's the optimal time before benefits disappear.

Fapping makes your brain crave dopamine surges so much so that any basic non-pleasurable task seems like climbing fucking everest. Same thing with heroin, thats why you see heroin addict POS living in squalor.

I started No Fap 2 months ago. Now Im running fucking 8 miles every day bitches. 2 months ago I couldn't be fucked to wipe my own ass
it marine corp OCSening, I agree but why 8 miles everyday srs? Seems like overkill tbh tbh

it marine corp OCSening, I agree but why 8 miles everyday srs? Seems like overkill tbh tbh
Because when you achieve something hard people look up to you. But more importantly you take pride in yourself as youve achieved something instead of feeling sorry for yo' sorry ass fapping around all day like a braindead, low T, weak chicken skin CUCK

Nofap only works if you have a gf that you can fuck, if you do it as an incel you will just be blueballing yourself

Because when you achieve something hard people look up to you. But more importantly you take pride in yourself as youve achieved something instead of feeling sorry for yo' sorry ass fapping around all day like a braindead, low T, weak chicken skin CUCK

Respect bro. 8 miles every day is legit.

the only reason why i don't do nofap is that i'm scared of the amount that'll fucking bust out if i do fap again. someone put my doubts to rest