Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After my time in the psych ward and my time back on Twitter I’ve come to the conclusion that many people on Twitter are severely mentally ill

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I saw a trans 14 year old on Twitter the other day. Quite disturbing tbh. Even in the psych ward they would call that shit gender dysphoria and medicate that little kid

I don't think normies are any more sane than most other people but they just have enough of their own kind around to keep them together.

I deleted all social media

I don't think normies are any more sane than most other people but they just have enough of their own kind around to keep them together.
Interesting.

Mental illness doesn't exist. Mental illness is a false stigmatization of someone that soyciety doesn't like.

Take the SZASZ Pill

Mental illness doesn't exist. Mental illness is a false stigmatization of someone that soyciety doesn't like.

View attachment 651495

Take the SZASZ Pill
Bullshit.

Some people are crazy and go bashing their heads on the walls. This is not a myth.

Bullshit.

Some people are crazy and go bashing their heads on the walls. This is not a myth.
You need to look into what he actually meant. I understand the misunderstanding here.

Szasz argued throughout his career that mental illness is a metaphor for human problems in living, and that mental illnesses are not "illnesses" in the sense that physical illnesses are, and that except for a few identifiable brain diseases, there are "neither biological or chemical tests nor biopsy or necropsy findings for verifying DSM diagnoses.

Szasz argued throughout his career that mental illness is a metaphor for human problems in living, and that mental illnesses are not "illnesses" in the sense that physical illnesses are, and that except for a few identifiable brain diseases, there are "neither biological or chemical tests nor biopsy or necropsy findings for verifying DSM diagnoses.

I'm not familiar with Szasz thesis., but I agree on some level with this quote you provided.

In earlier times people thought of "spirit possession" to explain abnormal behavior. Later, the concept of "sin" was invented to explain certain behaviors are caused by individual failure to conform (sin). Nowadays the same phenomena are called "mental illness". Words and semantics shift according to the development of culture.

I don't understand those social media platforms.

Twitter is a health hazard.

Edit:

There was a male named Aspie John. He was quite short, and lived in a basement. One day, Aspie John moved with relatives into an apartment after months of planning. He was fine for two weeks, then something odd happened.

A young man in his apartment complex was found deceased by maintenance members("Hey, Hey, Buddy! Buddy!) . His relatives cried in the lobby, and Aspie John spoke to police officers about it("Aspie John, did you hear gunshots?"). His grandmother said "That's my grandson!". Weeks later, Aspie John left his apartment during the daytime briefly after realizing strange events occurring below him. He visited a store, hearing voices as he was walking outside. He returned to his apartment, and pretended as though he didn't hear people below him speaking, just as he pretended that he didn't hear someone whispering while he was typing on his computer days before.

He went to his former basement home, pretending as though he still didn't hear voices. He also pretended as though he didn't understand why he heard voices from other devices, despite contacting his relative and telling her about "remote interference". Several days passed, with Aspie John in limbo, wriggling around and closely examining his body(He had already closely examined his clothes and bags before the interference became severe).

Aspie John was hospitalized for a week. This week consisted of eating hospital meals and using adult coloring books. A nurse turned her head upon hearing strange noise. Aspie John returned to his apartment upon his exit, where he was pushed to near-suicide by his tormentors. He spent months rotting, in severe physical pain. He returned to the basement for a month, and then returned to his apartment permanently.

This turned into two years, with the physical pain remaining.