Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After meeting Nigerian students I think I'm starting to understand stormfrontcels tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm in a uni course with a lot of international students and many of them are from Nigeria. Normally I wouldn't care because I'm not a stormfrontcel but after going to class with them (and outside class too) I think I'm finally understanding why stormfrontcels are so hateful towards blackcels kek. They self-segregate and almost exclusively talk to fellow Nigerians so in group projects it's impossible to work with them, as they ignore you if you're not Nigerian or if within the group they're the minority they don't talk and just stare at their phones. They also spam the class whatsapp group with broken English texts about borrowing/changing money (some even asked for a loan of 1000 euros kek) and football matches of the Nigerian national team. One JFL moment was when one sent a text about an SMS he got saying he could get tax refunds with a super suspicious link, nigga that's the oldest scam ever how can you be so dumb to fall for that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Worst part is that other Nigerians were interested, I was tempted to remain silent but I texted "that looks like a scam bruh" but they didn't reply me.

Academically most didn't know how to reference works (AKA in Nigeria you can get away with plagiarism) so professors had to spend almost an entire class explaining it, even if there are university guidelines that explain it in detail. Sometimes they also ask very stupid questions that professors don't even understand because they make no sense or because of the broken English, there are few guys that are smart (mostly because they have experience working in industry) but the majority don't really contribute to the course. Also I suspect they are trying to scam other students because one day in class I found a printed note of those scam e-mails about moving millions of dollars and needing a middleman that gets a 10% comission, along with an email to get "more information". I would expect this behavior from low class scammers that don't even have money to leave the country, not from students whose families are rich enough to pay a visa and send them study abroad. Psycopathic behavior tbh, preying on your own classmates.

With this I'm not saying I will become a stormfrontcel (I'm a spanishcel ffs kek) or that I now hate blacks but I understand why some people don't like them. That annoying behavior and trying to scam your own group is not nice. There's one Nigerian guy that's chill and doesn't self-segregate but unfortunately he's the minority, the rest are obnoxious. The only based thing they do is they tell foids to shut up on group projects.

Tbh i think most people self segregate.Just not western europeans and Amerifats because they have been brainwashed into diversity by jew propaganda

Tbh i think most people self segregate.Just not western europeans and Amerifats because they have been brainwashed into diversity by jew propaganda
Not sure about that, in this same course there are a lot of currycels (most from India and some from Pakistan) and they're talkative and friendly, they don't care about your nationality. Sometimes they start speaking in their regional language between themselves which is annoying but they treat you well and seem geniunely interested in socializing with you.

I dont get you stormfrontcels you hate non whites and want to segregate but when the nigerian students segregate you have an issue:dafuckfeels::feelskek: damned if you do damned if you dont

We had nigerians at my Uni too. Never caused any problems as far as I'm aware. Mostly kept among themselves.

I dont get you stormfrontcels you hate non whites and want to segregate but when the nigerian students segregate you have an issue:dafuckfeels::feelskek: damned if you do damned if you dont
I'm not a stormfrontcel kek, I have other posts where I call them stupid and expose their hypocrisy.

Analyses were made of the Matrices scores, an English Comprehension test, the Similarities subscale from the South African Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, end-of-year university grades, and high-school grade point average. Out of the 36 Matrices problems, the African students solved an average of 23; East Indian students, 26; and White students, 29 (p<.001), placing them at the 60th, 71st, and 86th percentiles, respectively, and yielding IQ equivalents of 103, 108, and 118 on the 1993 US norms. The same pattern of group differences was found on the

Untimed Raven's Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM) were administered to 309 17- to 23-year-old students at the University of the Witwatersrand and the Rand Afrikaans University in Johannesburg, South Africa (173 Africans, 136 Whites; 205 women, 104 men). African students solved an average of 44 of the 60 problems whereas White students solved an average of 54 of the problems (p<.001). By the standards of the 1993 US normative sample, the African university students scored at the 14th percentile and the White university students scored at the 61st percentile (IQ equivalents of 84 and 104, respectively). The African–White differences were found to be greater on those items of the SPM with the highest item–total correlations, indicating a difference in g, or the general factor of intelligence. A small sex difference favoring males was found in both the African and the White samples, but unrelated to g.

@Ap0calypse

Last edited:
We had nigerians at my Uni too. Never caused any problems as far as I'm aware. Mostly kept among themselves.
You can't win with irrational stormfrontcels they want the races separate but get offended when they actually separate

The Nigerians at my school are actually really nice :feelsjuice:

Today I had to do a group discussion with other 3 Nigerians, of course they did like I was a fucking ghost and ignored me:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Today I had to do a group discussion with other 3 Nigerians, of course they did like I was a fucking ghost and ignored me:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Do Nigerians get any foids? BBC halo?

It's a worthy trait you possess to be able to see things from the perspective of people you disagree with and would never join yourself. :feelsjuice::blackpill::blackpill:

Group projects exist to make life easier for Chads and foids

Ethnics here in the US tend to self segregate in college. It made it hard to green card max

Group projects exist to make life easier for Chads and foids
I've seen that myself. They can't do their own work, and a group setting let's them take credit for yours.

I've seen that myself. They can't do their own work, and a group setting let's them take credit for yours.
Presentations let them use the halo effect to their advantage as well