Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL after making a thread about a stacy ER wrote about, she made her instagram private

Roastbeef material.

who's that? Its been a while since I read his book, and rn I only remember that skank Monette.

Dumb cunt is actually delusional and narcissistically self important enough to think that she’s in any danger as a result of that.

YOU WERE A MERE CURIOSITY YOU STUPID BITCH AND NOTHING MORE!

I put that in shouting all caps for her so that she or more likely the beta male orbiting cuck that’s monitoring the site and making sure to report back to her at regularly scheduled intervals gets the message loud and clear.

Dumb cunt is actually delusional and narcissistically self important enough to think that she’s in any danger as a result of that.

I put that in shouting all caps for her so that she or more likely the beta male orbiting cuck that’s monitoring the site and making sure to report back to her at regularly scheduled intervals gets the message loud and clear.
i wonder how often foids notice us when we make a thread about them

I wonder who's the white knight/simp who tipped her off (she aint giving you her pussy you bitch boy)

@pp183 thoughts?

Lmao incels are everywhere

what do you mean? did you see her instagram comments? her account's private
No I mean a thread was posted yesterday on this God forsaken board and not even 24 hours later the news has already reached her (can't be just a coincidence)

No I mean a thread was posted yesterday on this God forsaken board and not even 24 hours later the news has already reached her (can't be just a coincidence)
i guess someone comments on her posts or some simp messaged her

Of course you have the cuck white Knight brigade informing her lol.

Of course you have the cuck white Knight brigade informing her lol.
bluepillers: 58

and another simp will message her about this thread

roastie roasts, good job everyone

apparently she received so many messages from thirsty sexless ITcucks that she had to make her account private

Last edited:
roastie roasts, good job everyone

apparently she received so many messages from thirsty sexless ITcucks that she had to make her account private
I once made a stacys account private on twitter for posting a thread about her