Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting After losing 30 pounds, i don't hate myself as much i used to

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Some jawline starts to show up, and so far it looks promising. In the past i used to think my chin is extra small, but that also seems to get better while losing neck and face fat. Leanmaxing is legit. Even if you don't think you are fat (like i used to), still try to leanmax and see the change for yourself.

Did you get the date?

I saw a change after eating a large pizza with extra cheese

How fast did you lose 30 pounds and how did you do it?

I'm losing weight at a really fast rate right now too, I only eat 1 meal a day and starve myself kek. Look much better than 1 month ago already but still got 3 months to go. My aim was to lose 50 pounds.

Any tips?
Well... at the beginning i tried to do a lot of cardio while still eating a decent amount of healthy food. That was somewhat working, but so slowly that i had to make changes. Since then i've been lowering the size of my meals with each day and that is working fast and welll. Today i've had 2 bananas, 3 scoops of protein powder and i just had salad for dinner.

Nice, good luck with ur date. Leanmaxxing is legit, but I'm already skinny as fuck lol

How fast did you lose 30 pounds and how did you do it?

I'm losing weight at a really fast rate right now too, I only eat 1 meal a day and starve myself kek. Look much better than 1 month ago already but still got 3 months to go. My aim was to lose 50 pounds.
I started 3 months ago, but i lost most of the weight in the last month.

Nice, good luck with ur date. Leanmaxxing is legit, but I'm already skinny as fuck lol
Don't think you are skinny untill you get a second opinion from someone here. I used to believe i was skinny due to my family constantly telling me i'm skinny...

Well... at the beginning i tried to do a lot of cardio while still eating a decent amount of healthy food. That was somewhat working, but so slowly that i had to make changes. Since then i've been lowering the size of my meals with each day and that is working fast and welll. Today i've had 2 bananas, 3 scoops of protein powder and i just had salad for dinner.
I literally can't stop eating man... especially loads of carbs, bread, and even junk food. FFS. I'm serious if I get lean my Chin and jawline will be Chad-tier.

how? what methods you using? Starvation, exercise or both?
I do some bodyweight stuff, and constantly lower the amount of food i get. The thing is you have to do it slowly, you can't just start to eat minimal amounts of food all of a sudden, you have to slowly lower your calories each day.

I literally can't stop eating man... especially loads of carbs, bread, and even junk food. FFS. I'm serious if I get lean my Chin and jawline will be Chad-tier.
IT takes a lot of will power, it's not an easy process and it doesn't happen in a day or two.

Nice, good luck with ur date.
Tbh i'm not realy sure i'll get a date, but i'll try. I have some reasons to doubt, and i'd rather try and fail, than never try and always feel like i've missed a chance.

good luck with your leanmaxxing. 93kg and i need to get to 70-75ish and see if there are some tyronelite features hiding beneath all that fat.

Yesterday i also started chewing gum intensively, in hope to get some jaw muscles lol. As autistic as it is, it makes sence on paper...

how do you stay disciplined

yeah hope of escaping is the only thing keeping me sane during this process. It takes ridiculous mental strength to not eat.

Like I'm so hungry right now, a few weeks ago I would have went downstairs and made myself 2 sandwiches and had about 2 crisps packets with it, whilst now I am mentally strong enough to resist the urge.

yeah hope of escaping is the only thing keeping me sane during this process. It takes ridiculous mental strength to not eat.

Like I'm so hungry right now, a few weeks ago I would have went downstairs and made myself 2 sandwiches and had about 2 crisps packets with it, whilst now I am mentally strong enough to resist the urge.
The only annoying thing for me is my family who constantly telling me that i'm skinny and i should gain some weight lol. But they are all 25 IQ, soi i shouldn't be too mad at them.

are you fasting?

are you fasting?

nah i want to water fast but my mom doesn't let me kek.

I only eat 1 meal a day now though, similar to fasting I guess but it's making me lose weight really fast.

I've lost about 11 pounds in 6 weeks. I'm doing a meat, veg and salad diet. No dairy, no carbs, no processed food of any kind. Meat and veg for breakfast, meat and veg for lunch, salad for tea. Even losing this small amount of weight has really motivated me to looksmaxx further. Definitely a positive thing.
@Evil Genius

my face is bloated as hell even when at a low weight

I've lost about 11 pounds in 6 weeks. I'm doing a meat, veg and salad diet. No dairy, no carbs, no processed food of any kind. Meat and veg for breakfast, meat and veg for lunch, salad for tea. Even losing this small amount of weight has really motivated me to looksmaxx further. Definitely a positive thing.
@Evil Genius
good job , keep going you never know how good your face can look until you are at around 15% bodyfat.

I've been leanmaxxin as well and can see my jaw better, yesterday i found out i have a square chin which was interesting to know. fatcel = volcel