Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL After looking back at my behavior when I was younger, I'm pretty sure I was autistic

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I did so many weird and cringe things in elementary and middle school, it got me wondering if maybe I really had autism, maybe that's why my classmates treated me different, because I was different. It's really bizzare when you realize that you are the special needs kid.
Even now I behave very autistic from time to time for example I can't stand when I head noise in my house that isn't me or my mother, I literally can't function and I get really angry.
Shame I can;t get autismbucks like you can in US

Sometimes i wonder if i'm autistic tbh but i was never diagnosed so i suppose i'm not

I don't think I was autistic but I was really unaware of my surroundings and was naive during middle and high school, felt like I was a different species

Sometimes i wonder if i'm autistic tbh but i was never diagnosed so i suppose i'm not
I doubt I'm autistic right now (well at least not in the normal sense) because psychodellics changed my brain so mcuh it killed autism
plus I adapted to social situations well but I do feel like an actor all the time

I wonder the same thing tbh. Never got tested either.

I suspect I might be autistic. My social strain has always seemed to excessive to just be awkwardness. Teachers when I was young suspected I may have autism but my parents refused to allow testing for it.

I don’t think I was autistic tbh

Yeah I did a lot of crazy and embarrassing shit

If you're not MEDICALLY DIAGNOSED by a professional there's a very HIGH chance that you are NOT an Autist.

You are probably shy and introvert maybe with a small pinch of depression.

And about those elementary school behaviours, literally everyone behaves like that. Maybe you're so depressed that you're only remembering the bad part about your childhood and not the good part.

Although, for an incel, the bad part heavily outweighs the good part to be honest.

Over for spergcels