Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AFTER LIKE MONTHS OF SEARCHING I FOUND ANOTHER WEED DEALER

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★

COMFY RN TBH GREAT SUCCESS

I need a fetanyl dealer to help me OD.

HE SAID IT WAS STAR DAWG, I THINK THEY JUST MAKE UP NAMES IN THE UK I RANDOMLY SAW HIM DRIVE DOWN A STREET DURING MY NIGHT WALK AND HE REVERSED AND ASKED IF I SMOKED WEED AND GAVE ME HIS NUMBER.

I BOUGHT A 20 BAG EARLIER AND IT CAME 2.4 G'S OUTSIDE THE BAG SO THAT'S PRETTY GOOD IN THE UK AS IT'S £10/G FOR SMALL BAGS.

IM JUST HAPPY I FOUND A NEW GUY TBH

HE SAID IT WAS STAR DAWG, I THINK THEY JUST MAKE UP NAMES IN THE UK I RANDOMLY SAW HIM DRIVE DOWN A STREET DURING MY NIGHT WALK AND HE REVERSED AND ASKED IF I SMOKED WEED AND GAVE ME HIS NUMBER.

I BOUGHT A 20 BAG EARLIER AND IT CAME 2.4 G'S OUTSIDE THE BAG SO THAT'S PRETTY GOOD IN THE UK AS IT'S £10/G FOR SMALL BAGS.

IM JUST HAPPY I FOUND A NEW GUY TBH
nice. glad i live in a legal state. got pounds

WOW NICE I WISH I HAD THAT LEGAL COPE, I JUST BUY FROM BLACK GUYS
yeah, weed is awesome to cope with basically anything. makes everything more fun. if you get a chance, try a strain called 'Alaskan thunder fuck'.

i buy my weed from a black man ok

I live in east curryland. So edible weed is like chewing gums here. It's also put in a traditional drink called "bhang lassi". And 10gm of edible weed just cost me 2 cents (2 Rupees). We generally call edible weed "saste nashe", which means "cheap intoxication". At least I can spiritualmaxx in currland.
Hope I get to some monastry one day and get to f*ck some white or arab foids that come for "spiritual tourism".