Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After leaving the basement you quickly realize most people are subhuman you realize your not alone in this.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
While in the basement I keep thinking prime gandy and chad lookalikes would be prowling the street.

But when I leave the basement I realize their just as subhuman as you their no better of than you your competition isn't human gods like you previously thought.

This is what I've realized it's truly over for not just us but even normies.

The difference is, we acknowledge how over it truly is

My experience is the polar opposite. All I see are attractive and well rounded chads and chadlites when I journey out. Lite chads, always smiling and hugging on their equally happy stacy gfs it's suicide fuel. Not a subhuman in sight no lie. Almost makes me think the internet is a psyop designed to distort expectations of reality to get the real subhumas roping what with fears of the cornavirus, fake wars, and the state of the dating scene.

ur not as ugly as u thought then

My experience is the polar opposite. All I see are attractive and well rounded chads and chadlites when I journey out. Lite chads, always smiling and hugging on their equally happy stacy gfs it's suicide fuel. Not a subhuman in sight no lie. Almost makes me think the internet is a psyop designed to distort expectations of reality to get the real subhumas roping what with fears of the cornavirus, fake wars, and the state of the dating scene.
Same tbh I mainly see lots of mutant tallfags and pretty boy chadlites every time I go to the mall. Hell, even boomers heightmog me sometimes it's just unbearable
Resultado de imagen de HULK PEPE

I don't live in a basement but I get your point

Same tbh I mainly see lots of mutant tallfags and pretty boy chadlites every time I go to the mall. Hell, even boomers heightmog me sometimes it's just unbearable
View attachment 207364

I don't live in a basement but I get your point
Exactly. The random height boom is insane. It's damn near supernatural like it was summoned by a higher power just to fuck with me.

ur not as ugly as u thought then

No i am they just have shit cranial bases you can see it.
Exactly. The random height boom is insane. It's damn near supernatural like it was summoned by a higher power just to fuck with me.

I never get height mogged usually this is my 1 benefit.

I never see this and I'm being ded serious I've left the basement first time in a week all I saw was dudes with shit cranial bases.

There's very little incel-tier looking people in general in my city. Usually at least, they're normie-tier. I'm quite literally the bottom of the shit barrel where I am.

There's very little incel-tier looking people in general in my city. Usually at least, they're normie-tier. I'm quite literally the bottom of the shit barrel where I am.

Is UK just incel nation in the smaller cities.

Most people aren't models, so they get their sex from committed relationships built over years of growing closer. Those people aren't incel, just not very attractive.

The difference is, we acknowledge how over it truly is
High IQ. Most people are blue pilled, and would rope on the spot if black pilled. It’s the reason people shut down black pills when you try and show them the studies. They can’t handle the truth.

Depends on where u live tbh.
Most people aren't models, so they get their sex from committed relationships built over years of growing closer. Those people aren't incel, just not very attractive.

High IQ. Most people are blue pilled, and would rope on the spot if black pilled. It’s the reason people shut down black pills when you try and show them the studies. They can’t handle the truth.
Cognitive dissonance is a real tragedy

This same thing I noticed too.

No, just no. visit Miami or LA and you will get mogged by tall BBC's and up and coming models.

Can't relate, don't have basement

really? everytime i go outside i feel like an abomination among others

Not really, 90% of people mog me and they look like male models compared to me.

80/20, it's basically over for 80% of unmarried men under 40, sure most will get starfish sex and many will marry because of betabuxxing but Chads are probably only around 10% of the population and another 10% are chadlite, that leaves a fuckload of 'below average' men.

^Definitely, some coping here but still relatively accurate.

I live in an apartment (as I should.. I am almost 40 fucking years old) and really I wish I had a basement to live in. Because rents are brutal. Also I really miss home cooked meals and not having to buy groceries. I love my parents but we just don't get along when we live under the same roof. I am too cantankerous with my severe pain (7-10/10/daily). I could live in a nursing home, but I value my freedom. So I stock up once every two weeks at the wal-mart on those electric scooter things. That is the only time I leave my apartment. Amazon pantry is my friend, also. I am a living doomer meme. Sad to say, but true. Like oldcel TFL doomer. I never gave a fuck about what people thought about me living in the basement either. Seriously. In my condition? Looking the way I do? Fuck. It never began

So what. Normie level of achievements (cucked betabuxxer) not enough for me. Need higher. Or fap to lolis