Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After learning about cattle farms for work, I've convinced human relationships are not much different than how cows work at a ranch.

• Thread starter WomenAreImpossible
  • Start date
W

WomenAreImpossible

Banned
-
You've got your bulls which are the male cows that fuck the female cows. Bulls are not kept in the same area as the female cows except for once or twice a year to have sex with the female cows. These bulls are basically equivalent to your male Chads that fuck and chuck women.

Mixed in with the female cows though are your steers which are castrated cows. It's no problem to leave these male in with the female cows all year round. These castrated cows are equivalent to your betabux simps that marry foids then complain about the lack of sex all the time. Women don't actually want to have sex with these betabux simps they spend all year with, the women want to get fucked by the Bill Chads and the women do at least a couple times a year going out and cheating on her betabux simp husband.

And the Incels? Well, at the ranch they'd just be the calves sold off and slaughtered young for their vael.

The female cows are valued the most still in the end because they give milk.