Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL After ive took a look at my middle school bullies facebook account, i realize now that we live in a meme-matrix

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Angular chin, angular wide jaw, solid symmetrical eyes with good FWTHR, Pretty masculine Looking, dozen of good looking sluts are liking his autism stare Pictures on facebook

This dude was literally the most stupid Person ive ever met in my life, every tree has more braincels than he

I remember that he was so stupid that he didnt even know how to spell IPhone correctly

He had Nothing, j mean FUCKEN NOTHING! He just had good Looks and low inhib, he wasnt even a strong bully (ive once pushed him on the wall and after that he cried like a Baby) but he was a slippery backstabber who kicks you in the knee throat

His social Status is god like, it seems that he's rapping or at least hanging out with rappers, he gets at least 50 likes on every Facebook picture

Every Girl comments on his beautfiul ethnic face, despite the fact that his Posts are pure misogynistic and insulting

"Just be kunfident"

"Women love nice and caring man with social Courage and a warm heart"

There's clearly something wrong with you if you still take this world for serious in 2019

Post his account

BUT DE BOOLIES ALWAYS END UP AS LOSERS!!!

Fuck off. Same happened here, except instead of looking back on them, I saw my bullies age and grow as they were bullying me throughout high school. Not only did most of them excel in looks and height, but I had to witness it all, all while they pushed me outside or in the bathroom to kick the shit out of me. The closest thing I could account to this is a father watching his son grow up. I became grosser and grosser, and they became better and better.

Pics, OP, this is the kind of stuff we can point to and say “this guy is a jerkoff but look at his status!” My bullies were 4-5s who used me to springboard into semi-popularity.

I checked out one of my bullies Instagram profiles a few weeks ago and it was potent suicidefuel. It’s really unfair how great his life is but that’s the way it is I guess.

Don’t listen to (((Hollywood))). The bullies don’t become failures later in life, they succeed. They make it to high ranking positions and acquire lots of wealth. It’s fucked.

Bullies deserve a 5.56 to the temple. All bullyslayers should be freed and given medals of honor

E3802C04 E16F 4594 A489 64BE3B2BFCF3

Reminder 86753094444 that looks are everything.

NevER too late to make a change brother