Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After I learned foids orgasm during rape I can't enjoy rape incidents anymore.

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★★
I was coping when I thought foids had a brutal physical and emotional pain after rape so maybe they felt 1/100000 of incel's pain but after I read all those articles says that foids orgasm during rape I can't even enjoy it anymore. There is literally no way to hurt these sick creatures. They are immortal demons. You can't lose in life if you are foid.

Bouteille de vin — Wikipédia
Plus sign - Free signs icons
Vagin : définition et explications
Plaque avec flèche horizontale vers la droite en braille et relief
Morceaux de bouteille cassés Banque de photographies et d'images à ...
Vagina Bleeding After Sex No Pain, Reasons For Spotting
Victory Monday Meme Générateur

jbw
just be whore

jbw
just be whore
Unironically I think I would still rather be inkwell. It must be a pathetic existence to get relegated to merely a sex object :feelshaha::feelshaha:

become trannie then niga. Also shooting foids with a 12 gauge shotgun in their abdomen must not feel good for them

nah rape is still funny imo

Cant enjoy anything... THIS SUCKS!

but yea it's true that foids enjoy rape

the reason why every foid talk about rape and make up rape stories so much is that foids all fantasize about rape constantly

every foid has a traumatic rape story because it's something for her to get off to

weebs have waifus and foids have rapists

Unironically I think I would still rather be inkwell. It must be a pathetic existence to get relegated to merely a sex object :feelshaha::feelshaha:
sure i was being sarcastic
(tfw already a rape victim of existence and genetics tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back