Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL After going woke and losing $8 billion, Gillette embraces masculinity again

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/a...WWu8YePldpl5X2K5AzQdoDR8Lab5YaGJM8xbeR5X33Nds

The message of Gillette’s latest ad, launched last week, is full-bore traditionally man-friendly, featuring a real-life Australian firefighter and personal trainer, Ben Ziekenheiner, getting ready for work. Ben’s morning toilette shows him calmly shaving – firefighters must be clean-shaven so their masks fit properly – but with interspersed scenes of raging fires and the men who combat them. As he shaves, his little girl looks up at him adoringly. The ad ends with a loving father-daughter hug, and Ben’s insightful remark that “it’s not the fire, it’s more the constant reminder of who you might leave behind…”

Hahaha jfl it worked, good riddance

JFL
Fuckin´ retards.

what is this bullshit? why would an ordinary man buy overpriced gilette because of a video about a firefighter?
wheres the logic in this shit

wheres the logic in this shit

It highlights the difficult and dangerous work of a male-centered job, and gives them credit where its due for risking their lives.

Likely the same reason you and others found that infamous Gillette ad to be offensive, which it is.

It highlights the difficult and dangerous work of a male-centered job, and gives them credit where its due for risking their lives.
ok but why the fuck would someone go out of their way to buy their shit? most people wont even remember video is sponsored by gilette

I hope their company goes bankrupt for stupid feminist shit.

ok but why the fuck would someone go out of their way to buy their shit?

I'm sure it's more or less to undo the money they lost. I sure as hell stopped buying Gillette after that aids commercial. Now that they're back to doing masculine stuff, I have no issue buying their razors again. This is how the brand was supposed to be.

These cunts will try again, they haven't changed; they're simply pretending to have learned a lesson as it hurt their bottom line, once they're in a good position once again they'll push the propaganda once more & the next time will likely have better results thanks to the brainwashing being pushed on the kids at younger ages than ever.

ok but why the fuck would someone go out of their way to buy their shit? most people wont even remember video is sponsored by gilette
People will buy anything if marketed correctly.

I use a straight razor together with 50's style safety razor for weird angles, cartridge razors clog with hair. The straight razors is good if you don't own electric clippers, it just sheers away the baldcel horseshoe of shame when it's too long for other razors.

Tfw you cant grow any facial hair so you dont need to shave :feelsthink:

Tfw you cant grow any facial hair so you dont need to shave :feelsthink:
its over if u cant grow a beard, i wish i could, my psl would increase little