Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee After engaging in incel-aligned spaces as a woman, I no longer can bring myself to feel any empathy for incels.

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

sub to my OF for more cute cat pics
★★★★★

foids never have empathy for incels, so I guess nothing changed jfl

They believed women to be shallow and stupid.
clearly this is the case here
They thought that women had more power than men, that they slept around with Chad and no one else.

A common sentiment was that women have life on easy mode, and that women are akin to children. They took the depression rates of women, and the rate at which they are getting prescribed SSRIs, and used it as evidence to paint women as mentally unstable people who are clearly far more unhappy now that they have to assume the role of a man. Apparently, to them, women have never been oppressed. It's all a lie pushed by academia to coddle women and make men feel bad. Society, to them, is completely gynocentric, meaning that the world basically revolves around and is made for the benefit of women...
They introduced a bastardization of the concept that people generally like to experiment in college before they settle down: Alpha fucks, beta bucks. Apparently, women like having trains run through them when they party with alphas at a young age. When they marry and settle down with the beta, she dares not engage in such promiscuous behaviors with him. Even though the heterosexual woman in this hypothetical situation often chooses to marry the "beta," he apparently still loses to the alpha.
it's not getting railed by 50 men, it's 'experimentation,' inkwell :foidSoy:

I WON A NOBEL PRIZE IN SCIENCE FOR MY COLLEGE ORGIES, INKWELL :foidSoy:

To incels, women WANT to be sexually objectified. They have a tendency to lump all women together to such an extent that one woman's actions contradicting another's apparently reads as hypocrisy.
Another core tenant [sic.] of incel ideology is the notion that women who incur violence from an abusive partner take sole responsibility in doing so. It's their fault for not choosing the nice guys and WANTING to date "bad boys." Women, to them, evolved to embrace and be attracted to the dark triad of behaviors. Apparently, women will choose "chad" even when "chad" is extremely abusive, and they apparently know that he is going to be abusive every time. I saw people going as far as to link posts of women who vented about abusive relationships and derive joy from their sorrow. That's what you get for not picking me, bitch!
why are foids so entitled? they should take RESPONSIBILITY.

they choose abusive chads on purpose, then they claim they're ENTITLED to not being beaten. ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, foids. maybe he wouldn't beat you if you had a better pERsonality, foids.

It wouldn't change anything if she had empathy or not

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Foid detected opinion rejected

Neo cortex dont care

I couldn't bother reading any of the post. K stopped at "redpill ideology." Jfl. Another dumb cunt who has no idea what an incel is

At least she seems to understand something, she's not just completely retarded like most of those who decide to judge incels.

At least she seems to understand something, she's not just completely retarded like most of those who decide to judge incels.
idk most of this is more of a stereotype or mischaracterization of incel beliefs

Holy shit she wrote a lot of paragraphs

need chatgxp to summarize that shit for me

idk most of this is more of a stereotype or mischaracterization of incel beliefs
She at least knows what incels think, most just behave like bots spamming the same memes from 10 years ago on Reddit, like if an incel writes a book explaining the Dark Triad in detail, they would respond "if the nice guy had a chance he would do the same"

That foid said: "Apparently, women like having trains run through them when they party with alphas at a young age. When they marry and settle down with the beta, she dares not engage in such promiscuous behaviors with him. Even though the heterosexual woman in this hypothetical situation often chooses to marry the "beta," he apparently still loses to the alpha."

Looks like she missed the whole point. She knows what we talk about, but she cant feel what we feel.

Foids cannot understand us, not because they are stupid, but their lives are much different than ours.

That foid said: "Apparently, women like having trains run through them when they party with alphas at a young age. When they marry and settle down with the beta, she dares not engage in such promiscuous behaviors with him. Even though the heterosexual woman in this hypothetical situation often chooses to marry the "beta," he apparently still loses to the alpha."

Looks like she missed the whole point. She knows what we talk about, but she cant feel what we feel.
nah, she calls it a, "a bastardization of the concept that people generally like to experiment in college before they settle down"

she misrepresents what is being talked about as well

feelings don't matter anyway, GrAY, AF/BB is just an objective description of foid behaviour

I say the same thing, she is the first foid I've seen who really understood what incels think. Most of them just rely on stereotypes of "man I don't like (or who is a misogynist) = incel"

foids never have empathy for incels, so I guess nothing changed jfl

clearly this is the case here

it's not getting railed by 50 men, it's 'experimentation,' inkwell :foidSoy:

I WON A NOBEL PRIZE IN SCIENCE FOR MY COLLEGE ORGIES, INKWELL :foidSoy:

why are foids so entitled? they should take RESPONSIBILITY.

they choose abusive chads on purpose, then they claim they're ENTITLED to not being beaten. ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, foids. maybe he wouldn't beat you if you had a better pERsonality, foids.

Notice how these dumb cunts literally gravitate to our abusive and hateful edgelord segments of young zoomer teenies because they LIKE the abuse. Jfl.

Its never erudite, respectful and polite supreme gentlemen like myself, @SoycuckGodOfReddit @proudweeb or @Ryo_Hazuki.

Noooooooo!

Its always some rando 19 year old punk larval Chad that will ascend in a couple of years named some stupid shit like “foid killer” or “irapefoids” that these dumb ass whores gravitate to and judge the actual incel community by entirely proving our point that they only lust after abusive men, Chads in particular. Jfl.

I doubt she had any to begin with. Hate roasties.

Foids cannot understand us, not because they are stupid, but their lives are much different than ours.
Is she retarded? Ofc he loses if she's being less sexual with him than guys she's actually attracted to.

Reading the reddit post I actually think foid made some valid points. At least she study incels well

You know what's the biggest give away that everyone in that reddit thread is a retard? They think empathy means sympathy. Empathy means putting yourself in someone else's shoes. It does not mean feeling bad for them. Ninnies who think empathy and sympathy are the same shouldn't be allowed to share their shitty opinions.

Foid is too stupid to realise that empathy is involuntary. You cannot choose to have empathy for someone.

I couldn't bother reading any of the post. K stopped at "redpill ideology." Jfl. Another dumb cunt who has no idea what an incel is
The funniest part is near the end where she calls r/purplepilldebate an "infamous incel sub". Bitch, there are no real incel subs left on reddit. They've all been banned. The other "incel sub" she went to was the men's rights sub. Half of MRAs are boomers and Gen X men complaining about divorce laws. They are not incels.

She might know all the manosphere talking points, but she still thinks incel = man who disagrees with her.

The funniest part is near the end where she calls r/purplepilldebate an "infamous incel sub". Bitch, there are no real incel subs left on reddit. They've all been banned. The other "incel sub" she went to was the men's rights sub. Half of MRAs are boomers and Gen X men complaining about divorce laws. They are not incels.

She might know all the manosphere talking points, but she still thinks incel = man who disagrees with her.
Exactly. Purple pill debate is owned by an obnoxious grifting roastie anyways.

You can tell she's upset so she uses the term incel to degrade them.

is there a link to the original thread? not sure if my browser is messing up or what, i see the reddit logo but no links

I say the same thing, she is the first foid I've seen who really understood what incels think. Most of them just rely on stereotypes of "man I don't like (or who is a misogynist) = incel"
Vai se foder cara, para de ser otário. Ela não vai dar pra você, retardado.

She didn't want to change her mind about incels, she just wanted to feel better about the position she already took.

Foid is too stupid to realise that empathy is involuntary. You cannot choose to have empathy for someone.
Goes to show she never had any empathy at all in the first place. She can spend all day hating incels but at the end of the day, the unassuming normgroid who doesn't post on incel forums about how foids are despicable creatures will be far more statistically likely to abuse and kill them in person than an incel from here. If she insists on focusing on the men who don't actually pose a threat to her with tangible consequences in reality over the men who actually do, then it's not our fault she's mentally handicapped.

huh they're onto us

hi foid

since ur a lesbian y didn't u praise the cute pussy in my avi

fucking bitch whore

First fucking sentence and she is already wrong about what we actually believe.
WE ARE BLACKPILLED NOT REDPILLED

huh they're onto us

hi foid

since ur a lesbian y didn't u praise the cute pussy in my avi

fucking bitch whore

Notice she left out the message where I exposed her for being illiterate and not understanding the meaning of "empathy."

Of course you can't feel empathy, you're a foid. No shit nigga

>If you dont view the world the way that i do, you won't receive my empathy or my love

Straight up machiavellian psychopathic usual foid shit.
Simps, cucks and male feminists all did willingly adapt to female worldviews trying to please them and you know how it worked out for them. They all get used and then tossed away

Fr lmao she's obviously lying when she says she engaged with incels