Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After binge watching FaceAndLMS videos, I want to die

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I now have a scientific explanation, decoding why I’m unattractive to females. After seeing so many pictures of what women find attractive, it’s no wonder my dms are dry, no girl ever gives me an IOI. I might not be horrifically ugly, but I’m simply unattractive to females because I don’t have any attractive features.

I used to cope by saying my time would come eventually. Now I know it’s truly over. I’m literally subhuman to them.

JFL @peoplewhomakethreadstalkingabouthowbadlytheywanttokillthemselveswhentheycomeonlinethenextfuxkingdaybecausetheirsuicidalthoughtsarejustanattentionbaitinglarpthatcanneverbetakenseriouslybecausetheyrelyingfagswhostillwanttolive.

it's not over, it never began

I now have a scientific explanation, decoding why I’m unattractive to females. After seeing so many pictures of what women find attractive, it’s no wonder my dms are dry, no girl ever gives me an IOI. I might not be horrifically ugly, but I’m simply unattractive to females because I don’t have any attractive features.

I used to cope by saying my time would come eventually. Now I know it’s truly over. I’m literally subhuman to them.
Yeah it's over just LDAR and NEET

He's one vicious nigger with his messages of doom.

JFL @peoplewhomakethreadstalkingabouthowbadlytheywanttokillthemselveswhentheycomeonlinethenextfuxkingdaybecausetheirsuicidalthoughtsarejustanattentionbaitinglarpthatcanneverbetakenseriouslybecausetheyrelyingfagswhostillwanttolive.
Not killing yourself doesn't mean you consciously want to live, it can mean your brain simply won't allow you to because of primitive reasons.

Even with 100k worth of plastic surgery it would still be fucking over, and I don't have 100k.

tbh I just felt enlightened, thank you for that experience btw @FACEandLMS

Sometimes I wish that I was a retarded bluepilled normie

Yep although well made his vids are brutal to the ignorant.