Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity After Being Black Pilled I was able develop traits I never thought I would get

blackpiller_incel

blackpiller_incel

Part of the Know Bro- Leftist Music Killer
-
I developed personal ability traits from being Black Pilled, I was able become self awared much more.

I managed to indicate eye contact based off left wing individuals, these individuals made it known they knew me as a person because I was getting talked about.

I was able to notice individual, behavior traits, basically personality traits I noticed from individuals that I interacted with.

Wait for the infiltrators to gaslight you and give you false advices to drag you down like: Nooo that’s Cope, stop improving, you need to rope otherwise you are bluepilled normie, stop being successful in anything, stop going out… :soy::soy::soy::soy:

what? schizo post

Gender Guesser alarm.

blackpiller_incel

Greycel​

JoinedOct 16, 2022Posts21Online5h 31m

Wait for the infiltrators to gaslight you and give you false advices to drag you down like: Nooo that’s Cope, stop improving, you need to rope otherwise you are bluepilled normie, stop being successful in anything, stop going out… :soy::soy::soy::soy:
i still can't believe someone let this clown back out :feelsree:

I dont understand. You mean you become more perceptive?

It's more easy to see through people, know their intentions...etc