Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After a long, depressive hiatus, I am back.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35336
  • Start date
Deleted member 35336

Deleted member 35336

Ul Fura
-
For the past... I don't even know how much time anymore I couldn't even get out of bed due to the fact that I've felt more miserable than ever. My drinking habits spiked up because of this which made me even more of a wreck. All I have previously somehow enjoyed became such a chore to do and before you know it, I just laid in bed, nothing feeling of worth to me anymore. I've considered taking my own life, but decided against it as I didn't feel like taking some people with me beforehand. I don't want to die in vain.

Either way, what did I miss?

I drink water, cant bring alcohol to my basement

For the past... I don't even know how much time anymore I couldn't even get out of bed due to the fact that I've felt more miserable than ever. My drinking habits spiked up because of this which made me even more of a wreck. All I have previously somehow enjoyed became such a chore to do and before you know it, I just laid in bed, nothing feeling of worth to me anymore. I've considered taking my own life, but decided against it as I didn't feel like taking some people with me beforehand. I don't want to die in vain.

Either way, what did I miss?
>Joined: June 29, 2021
Who are you again?

... Do you want to talk about it..?

You didnt Miss much , people getting more aggresive everyday , jfl gotta be On Edge or "Battle ready all the time.

Stay your Grund Dont Care , this shithole can Shit itself for all i care

the ride never ends