Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After 7 years, I decided to try the Witcher 3 Next gen.

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Admiral
How fucking cool was The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for a game that was released in 2015.

Last edited:
I romanced Triss and played gwent :feelsokman:

I went through all the side quests, collected all the sets of the witcher schools, and wrote off all the cards from the question marks. Now that I've forgotten everything in 7 years, I can refresh all this in my memory.

I went through all the side quests, collected all the sets of the witcher schools, and wrote off all the cards from the question marks. Now that I've forgotten everything in 7 years, I can refresh all this in my memory.
It's one of the best games ever.

And what makes it very special is that you can player Witcher 1, then import the save file in Witcher 2, then import the save file in Witcher 3.

I really like the continuity aspect, like Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

I played the entire Witcher trilogy :feelsokman:

It's one of the best games ever.

And what makes it very special is that you can player Witcher 1, then import the save file in Witcher 2, then import the save file in Witcher 3.

I really like the continuity aspect, like Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

I played the entire Witcher trilogy :feelsokman:
II only played the first and third parts.

Last edited:
Among other things, I am surprised that on my weak PC ( 16GB of ddr4 RAM, Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1050ti), the nextgen version went to high settings in full hd at 40-50 FPS.

Among other things, I am surprised that on my weak PC ( 16GB of ddr4 RAM, Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1050ti), the nextgen version went to high settings in full hd at 40-50 FPS.
My laptop has heating issues.

In either case, I have a very high tolerance to ''bad graphics''. That's not to say Witcher 3 has bad graphics. But even the original 2015 version has great graphics for me. I see no reason to play nexr gen.

It was always a mediocre and dumbed down console rpg with most awful combat you can add to the game and boring gameplay in quests (batmanvision everywhere), main story is a disney tier writing, only writing quality in side quests and nice atmosphere thanks to the music and environment saved it from being total crap.

It was always a mediocre and dumbed down console rpg with most awful combat you can add to the game and boring gameplay in quests (batmanvision everywhere), main story is a disney tier writing, only writing quality in side quests and nice atmosphere thanks to the music and environment saved it from being total crap.
I don't understand your negativity, I was able to immerse myself in this game for 8 hours in a row.It hasn't been like this with me for a long time.

Last edited:
a game where chad sexhaver goes on killing subhumans , i felt offended

a game where chad sexhaver goes on killing subhumans , i felt offended