Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Africans spread aids within China, girls still have sex with them regardless

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
8,653
Online
351d 21h 0m



Fucking brutal, Chinese women just want to ride the cock carousel
 
P

PrestonYnot-

Veteran
★★
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
1,175
Online
26d 20h 5m
Guy's a subhuman tho. Not even close to a Tyrone
 
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
8,653
Online
351d 21h 0m
PrestonYnot- said:
Guy's a subhuman tho. Not even close to a Tyrone
I want what he's having
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,540
Online
90d 3h 16m
lifefuel for WØLF @WØLF
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,378
Online
46d 15h 43m
Damn OP you are braindead and now on my ignore list. Congratulations
 
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
8,653
Online
351d 21h 0m
SoloAlex said:
Damn OP you are braindead and now on my ignore list. Congratulations
Stay mad, because I'm gonna spread the truth regardless
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,188
Online
347d 3h 3m
SoloAlex said:
Damn OP you are braindead and now on my ignore list. Congratulations
What's the context here, I'm curious :feelshaha:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,610
Online
48d 11h 23m

WØLF @WØLF
Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo
Dregster666 @Dregster666
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
813
Online
24d 10h 38m
Notice the presence of cameras. This was done for popularity.
 
T

thevenon

Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Posts
1,081
Online
19d 6h 5m
CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
580
Online
5d 5h 40m
thevenon said:
I shall tell you a secret kept during 600 years, the true reason why Ming treasure voyages have been stopped https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming_treasure_voyages. Chinese men did not want to see same images 600 years ago. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It is really amusing that nobody understands why Chinese stopped their voyages in 15th century. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Maybe they wanted to impress their wives by importing exotic BBCs but the boats were overloaded with too much cock
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,378
Online
46d 15h 43m
ThoughtfulCel said:
What's the context here, I'm curious :feelshaha:
Look at his threads on ID it is always the same content: Going mad about black men having a chinese gf.
 
T

thevenon

Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Posts
1,081
Online
19d 6h 5m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Maybe they wanted to impress their wives by importing exotic BBCs but the boats were overloaded with too much cock
Chinese men were highly intelligent when they stopped contacts with western cultures. The same was true for Japanese men. :forcedsmile:
These men will die now :blackpill:
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,122
Online
78d 21h 12m


prolly chinese propaganda, chinese foids hate black men (god, even indians or anything who has dark skin)
 
Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Posts
225
Online
3d 3h 32m
thevenon said:
Chinese men were highly intelligent when they stopped contacts with western cultures. The same was true for Japanese men. :forcedsmile:
These men will die now :blackpill:
Brutal indeed
 
CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
580
Online
5d 5h 40m
thevenon said:
Chinese men were highly intelligent when they stopped contacts with western cultures. The same was true for Japanese men. :forcedsmile:
These men will die now :blackpill:
It seems like intelligence is highly overrated
 
T

thevenon

Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Posts
1,081
Online
19d 6h 5m
Tenshi said:


prolly chinese propaganda, chinese foids hate black men (god, even indians or anything who has dark skin)
but chinese foids hate their men even more :forcedsmile:
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,122
Online
78d 21h 12m
thevenon said:
but chinese foids hate their men even more :forcedsmile:
they hate them because most of them are fugly

changs on the other hand...
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,188
Online
347d 3h 3m
SoloAlex said:
Look at his threads on ID it is always the same content: Going mad about black men having a chinese gf.
Wait really?

Capable_Onion @Capable_Onion Thoughts?

Unless you're Asian yourself, why would you even care? :feelshaha:

Would you rather it be pigskins only?
 
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
8,653
Online
351d 21h 0m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Wait really?

Capable_Onion @Capable_Onion Thoughts?

Unless you're Asian yourself, why would you even care? :feelshaha:

Would you rather it be pigskins only?
I only found out about this last night after looking through chinese news articles, I was surprised myself
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,298
Online
108d 17h 54m
Why are they fucking on a stage?
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
27,632
Online
242d 5h 6m
Tenshi said:


prolly chinese propaganda, chinese foids hate black men (god, even indians or anything who has dark skin)
Cope
Notorious Inkler said:
View attachment 492577
WØLF @WØLF
Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo
Dregster666 @Dregster666
This dude is worse than creamboi with this noodle obsession :fuk:

ThoughtfulCel said:
Wait really?

Capable_Onion @Capable_Onion Thoughts?

Unless you're Asian yourself, why would you even care? :feelshaha:

Would you rather it be pigskins only?
No Nigger it has nothing to do with a "whitecel" being mad that gooks are willing to date black men :feelsjuice:

It's the fact that OP does nothing but spam this shit every single day. You talk shit and call IncelCream @IncelCream a troll for doing the exact same thing, but in OP's case you have absolutely nothing to say? JFL

Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo look at this nigger exposing his bias as usual :feelsjuice:
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,533
Online
50d 14h 51m
So, it's JBB and not JBW in reality.
 
Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Posts
142
Online
7d 2h 28m
I can only imagine the deepthroats they do.
while chinese men rot playing video games on the pc
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,610
Online
48d 11h 23m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Wait really?

Capable_Onion @Capable_Onion Thoughts?

Unless you're Asian yourself, why would you even care? :feelshaha:

Would you rather it be pigskins only?
He's black :feelshaha:
He's basically the BMAF version of IncelCream @IncelCream
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,655
Online
39d 3h 6m
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,188
Online
347d 3h 3m
Notorious Inkler said:
He's black :feelshaha:
He's basically the BMAF version of IncelCream @IncelCream
This kinda makes sense now :feelskek:

Though honestly no one is as obnoxious and trollish as incel cream

 
D

darkblue

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 10h 3m
Tenshi said:
prolly chinese propaganda, chinese foids hate black men (god, even indians or anything who has dark skin)
thevenon said:
but chinese foids hate their men even more :forcedsmile:
Have seen noodles with curries where I live. And i'm talking dark short curries, not Chadpreet. It seems like noodlewhores would fuck anything, even engage in bestiality, rather than respect/date/fuck/marry their own men.

Also, there is an abnormal amount of very attractive noodles with midtier white guys, white guys that would never be able to get a white girl of similar looks. Seems to to be a trend.

Sad, really really sad.
Chingaquedito said:
I can only imagine the deepthroats they do.
while chinese men rot playing video games on the pc
RIP to ricemen, this is what happens when you don't control your women.
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,715
Online
60d 16h 19m
Dregster666 said:
Cope

This dude is worse than creamboi with this noodle obsession :fuk:


No Nigger it has nothing to do with a "whitecel" being mad that gooks are willing to date black men :feelsjuice:

It's the fact that OP does nothing but spam this shit every single day. You talk shit and call IncelCream @IncelCream a troll for doing the exact same thing, but in OP's case you have absolutely nothing to say? JFL

Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo look at this nigger exposing his bias as usual :feelsjuice:
Thanks for defending me :feelsLightsaber:

ThoughtfulCel ThoughtfulCel is bias​

 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,122
Online
78d 21h 12m
darkblue said:
Have seen noodles with curries where I live. And i'm talking dark short curries, not Chadpreet. It seems like noodlewhores would fuck anything, even engage in bestiality, rather than respect/date/fuck/marry their own men.

Also, there is an abnormal amount of very attractive noodles with midtier white guys, white guys that would never be able to get a white girl of similar looks. Seems to to be a trend.

Sad, really really sad.
do you live in china?

I mean if you're different in an ethnically homogenous place you're always gonna call someone's attention, it just won't be many especially if culturally there's some prejudice against your looks/pheno.
 
D

darkblue

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 10h 3m
Tenshi said:
do you live in china?

I mean if you're different in an ethnically homogenous place you're always gonna call someone's attention, it just won't be many especially if culturally there's some prejudice against your looks/pheno.
No, I live in North America, the place where odds favor you spotting an Alien over a noodlewhore with a ricecel.
And North America is hardly homogeneous, whites are practically minorities here as a whole, and the youngest generation (Gen Z) is majority nonwhite.

Noodles literally go out of their way to find mid tier white boys to date.
 
Last edited:
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
27,632
Online
242d 5h 6m
IncelCream said:
Thanks for defending me :feelsLightsaber:
Dont get too comfortable creamboi :feelsjuice: we still have unresolved issues about your supposed "inceldom" :feelswhere:
IncelCream said:

ThoughtfulCel ThoughtfulCel is bias​

 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
27,632
Online
242d 5h 6m
IncelCream said:
Blacks sold the ape out
Indeed :feelscomfy:

ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel persona is an absolute mess, hating whites who protect gorillas from extinction while he simps for the black race that wants to eat gorillas and skin them alive :feelswhere:
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,715
Online
60d 16h 19m
Dregster666 said:
Indeed :feelscomfy:

ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel persona is an absolute mess, hating whites who protect gorillas from extinction while he simps for the black race that wants to eat gorillas and skin them alive :feelswhere:
He also turns a blind eye to other black men with other races of women
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,610
Online
48d 11h 23m
IncelCream said:
He also turns a blind eye to other black men with other races of women
You have to start bloatmaxxing
 
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,126
Online
166d 7h 24m
Notorious Inkler said:
He's black :feelshaha:
He's basically the BMAF version of IncelCream @IncelCream
the fact that some users dedicate their content to yellow fever is hilarious
 
T

thevenon

Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Posts
1,081
Online
19d 6h 5m
darkblue said:
Have seen noodles with curries where I live. And i'm talking dark short curries, not Chadpreet. It seems like noodlewhores would fuck anything, even engage in bestiality, rather than respect/date/fuck/marry their own men.

Also, there is an abnormal amount of very attractive noodles with midtier white guys, white guys that would never be able to get a white girl of similar looks. Seems to to be a trend.

Sad, really really sad.

RIP to ricemen, this is what happens when you don't control your women.
I'm afraid you are right :forcedsmile:
 
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BIG DAWGS, THINGS GET RUFF
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
9,576
Online
224d 7h 55m
Dregster666 said:
Cope

This dude is worse than creamboi with this noodle obsession :fuk:


No Nigger it has nothing to do with a "whitecel" being mad that gooks are willing to date black men :feelsjuice:

It's the fact that OP does nothing but spam this shit every single day. You talk shit and call IncelCream @IncelCream a troll for doing the exact same thing, but in OP's case you have absolutely nothing to say? JFL

Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo look at this nigger exposing his bias as usual :feelsjuice:
Then he has the nerve to suggest that the only reason other posters think he's a negro is because of his gorilla gimmick and the "racist stereotype" of blacks looking like gorillas. It's exceedingly obvious he's a black nationalist but he doesn't have the balls to just come out and say it.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,523
Online
257d 22h 54m
Tenshi said:


prolly chinese propaganda, chinese foids hate black men (god, even indians or anything who has dark skin)
Tbh
 
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
7,605
Online
131d 6h 31m
SocialzERo said:
the fact that some users dedicate their content to yellow fever is hilarious
Over for ricecels
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
27,632
Online
242d 5h 6m
Uggo Mongo said:
Then he has the nerve to suggest that the only reason other posters think he's a negro is because of his gorilla gimmick and the "racist stereotype" of blacks looking like gorillas.

The lack of self-awareness is very real :fuk: he mocks whites,plays into the racebait threads and turns a blind eye whenever blacks are getting called out for their baboonery :feelswhat:


Uggo Mongo said:
It's exceedingly obvious he's a black nationalist but he doesn't have the balls to just come out and say it.
My favorite part about bullying thoughtlesscel is when someone who's passive starts calling him out for what he is and then proceeds to go sit in a corner and stop posting for 8+ hrs :feelshaha:
 
IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
399
Online
5d 5h 49m
ThoughtfulCel said:
What's the context here, I'm curious :feelshaha:

The OP is a coping, self-hating dipshit that's what.
 
N

napalmCel

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Posts
142
Online
7h 44m
They are all ugly.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top