Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Africans are now officially cucked

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Senegal is building a new megacity from scratch.

When finished, Diamniadio will span 4,000 acres and feature an industrial park, state ministries entertainment facilities, and a university for around 30,000 students. The project will also provide a mix of luxury, middle-class, and affordable housing for around 350,000 residents.

Besides the critisism of it being too costly for the country. Critics astly argue that it will be too expensive for regular Senegalese. So whom is it for? Foreign expats and investors perhaps?

I looked at their official webbsite, to see what they where selling. And look at what I found.

happy-couple.jpg

@Genecel

ahahahah a picture of a black/white couple knowing damn well senegal has some of the darkest shitskins on the planet and. filthy race pill

Africans were cucked ever since they became colonized.

Not gonna work FUCKING LMAO,
1. Black women are unnatractive, in fact the least attractive race. obvi white men will go for either white women or asian.

Black girls might have less attractive women per sample size. But they still exist, so that is not an excuse.

2. Africans are too low iq to start a fire much less build a city.

IQ is overrated. Sure, some populations have a higher IQ due to genetics. But just because that Chinese have a higher IQ than White Americans, it doesn't make China "better."

Black girls might have less attractive women per sample size. But they still exist, so that is not an excuse.

IQ is overrated. Sure, some populations have a higher IQ due to genetics. But just because that Chinese have a higher IQ than White Americans, it doesn't make China "better."
we're talking average black male IQ of like 85.. females even lower.. retard IQ is 70 IIRC

I hate niggers but whats wrong with letfing them work and achieve stuff? using a white man with a shenig makes it lookbprestigious to them and will attravtvretarded pale investors to pay for it cause they'll prolly think of dat pussy thats just waiting for them, in their minds. senegal is shitting on most european countries. megacity. holy shit

You should always be wary of idiots in large groups. Look what happened in Cologne in Germany. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::feelsohh: Roasties got mega raped and gaped. :feelsautistic: Those naughty Nafris amirite? :feelsgah:
I hate niggers but whats wrong with letfing them work and achieve stuff? using a white man with a shenig makes it lookbprestigious to them and will attravtvretarded pale investors to pay for it cause they'll prolly think of dat pussy thats just waiting for them, in their minds. senegal is shitting on most european countries. megacity. holy shit
You are correct, in a sense they could work for the Megacities right at the start with helping to build and then creating stores in the city, this would increase trade and would have a knock one wo effect to other parts of Senegal.

Also.. maybe they are preparing for the influx of white people to SEA and want to create a different, more affordable and diverse place to go. The locals probably would not be too happy with it and Africa has a problem with Isis in itself.

Look where Senegal is.

Look what I also find when I put "Isis in africa" into the search bar.

Boko Haram... can't say I'm too fond of a megacity being built where no doubt Isis will be infiltrating into the ranks of the workforce.

Holy shit, they're making Wakanda reality.

Pretty sure that's not how socioeconomics works

African women are ten times more attractive than black american women. First of all, they are usually skinny, but still have big ass. They're also waaaaaay more traditional and feminine. The downside is they are all basically prostituting.

The media and corporations love to promote race-mixing. Mixed children are usually very confused about their identity and place in the world. They're easier to control.

African women are ten times more attractive than black american women. First of all, they are usually skinny, but still have big ass. They're also waaaaaay more traditional and feminine. The downside is they are all basically prostituting.

They have no mcdonalds and kfc in Africa, that's why african woman are more skinny then their african american counterparts.

Africans were cucked ever since they existed

Not gonna work FUCKING LMAO,
1. Black women are unnatractive, in fact the least attractive race. obvi white men will go for either white women or asian.
2. Africans are too low iq to start a fire much less build a city.

Once JBW gets played out in SEA, white guys will JBW in Africa.

Mark my words.

Giga cope, IQ means everything, literally everything from brushing your teeth to understanding the laws of the universe.
The example of how China has an higher average IQ then the US alone doesnt make it better because the US has a drastic amount more geniuses then China, and a nation isnt judged solely based on the IQ of it's people because there are other factors.