Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Africans and Europeans are completely different sub-species

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★

The genetic distance between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23:
http://www.genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103 which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...18442X04700335
The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04 or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites:
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conten...a?format=print
http://www.berggorilla.org/fileadmin...20-english.pdf
The FST between humans and Neanderthals is less than 0.08 or about 1/3 the Black-White difference:
http://www.pnas.org/content/100/11/6593.abstract
http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17 which is 3/4 the Black-White distance:

jews say we are all equal so we must be equal. now dont question too much, back to work goyim

Yet both are absolutely terrible creatures that act the same and deserve to die.

If you think this is brutal check out my racepill post on animals it is insane

• Thread watched
[Blackpill] [Racepill] Animals with Aryan features recieve better treatment than animals without Aryan features
Doesn't this depend on where you live?

Chinese people eat dogs. And the dog/cat worship mostly started with the evolution of mass entertainment. People used to own dogs for protection, herding, etc. Just like they owned sheep for the wool.

Don't be ignorant.

Oy vey don't post that, diversity is our strength
Osfihl1sskn31

Doesn't this depend on where you live?

Chinese people eat dogs. And the dog/cat worship mostly started with the evolution of mass entertainment. People used to own dogs for protection, herding, etc. Just like they owned sheep for the wool.

Don't be ignorant.

Lmao you are the ignorant one. It is all the halo effect. The reason white people refuse to eat dogs and cats is because dogs and cats vaguely resemble them. It is subconscious. Think about it , white people have no privilege in Mongolia where they get lynched do they?

Niggers are subhuman

I remember these bait posts from /sci/. Bold claims, misrepresentation of data, and of course the broken links. That chart shows all non-whites are pretty far from whites anyways. I bet I'm the only one here who actually bothered trying to read those "sources" Also, not inceldom discussion

You understand that Europeans are Caucasians, and that Somalis, Eritreans and Ethiopians (Africans) are also Caucasian, right? Therefore Europeans and (East) Africans are the same.

Lmao you are the ignorant one. It is all the halo effect. The reason white people refuse to eat dogs and cats is because dogs and cats vaguely resemble them. It is subconscious. Think about it , white people have no privilege in Mongolia where they get lynched do they?

Nah, European land was always fertile and the weather is, and has been always ideal for crops to grow, and for animals to herd. Also close to fish, so there was never a need for to eat something you find usefull. They killed dogs to control the population in their own respective communities, and only used the ones they needed. Like I said, dog and cat worship started with the evolution of mass entertainment. Pork meat is also much more nutritious than dog/cat meat.

There are cases of isolated islands in Europe that serve animal guts and rats as a delicacy. Why? Because they had no food, due to the poor land.

Nah, European land was always fertile and the weather is, and has been always ideal for crops to grow, and for animals to herd. Also close to fish, so there was never a need for to eat something you find usefull. They killed dogs to control the population in their own respective communities, and only used the ones they needed. Like I said, dog and cat worship started with the evolution of mass entertainment. Pork meat is also much more nutritious than dog/cat meat.

There are cases of isolated islands in Europe that serve animal guts and rats as a delicacy. Why? Because they had no food, due to the poor land.

Cope:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've looked into this and I believe blacks (bantu) are a hybrid formed when a tall massive jawed laregely caucasoid population of men mixed with a pygmey like group in the Sahara(during the period when the Sahara desert was green).

Yet both are absolutely terrible creatures that act the same and deserve to die.

Only the toilets
Who cares about the fact diffrent races have been proven to have different iq levels and skull shapes the media says we are all equal you toxic inkwell:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:bluepill:

Pork meat causes 5% of all cancers.

Well, no, not really. Home grown pork with natural diet and stress free life does not cause cancer.

Pigs in mass production warehouses usually live in insanely small spaces, usually fed with the same food type from birth to death and piglets taken away from them. Regarding how intelligent pigs actually are, it's safe to say that pork quality drastically reduces in industrial conditions.

Well, no, not really. Home grown pork with natural diet and stress free life does not cause cancer.

Pigs in mass production warehouses usually live in insanely small spaces, usually fed with the same food type from birth to death and piglets taken away from them. Regarding how intelligent pigs actually are, it's safe to say that pork quality drastically reduces in industrial conditions.
NICE COPE dude. Pork meat, no matter how it is raised or prepared, is detrimental to your health. You're lucky if you don't get cancer boyo.

Exactly, Genes don't mean shit. They both do the same shit. One just believes its more "Civliized" than the rest because a few High IQ people, like us, gave them all their technology and other shit. What a fucking joke.

NICE COPE dude. Pork meat, no matter how it is raised or prepared, is detrimental to your health. You're lucky if you don't get cancer boyo.
Okay, millions of years of evolution is wrong. We were eating cancer all along.

Anyway, my point was pork meat is nutritious in comparison to dog meat / cat meat. I'm not here to discuss cancer rates and what causes them.
Exactly, Genes don't mean shit. They both do the same shit. One just believes its more "Civliized" than the rest because a few High IQ people, like us, gave them all their technology and other shit. What a fucking joke.

Some? Africans didn't even invent the wheel until white man came. It's undeniable white race is more intelligent on average.

Only the toilets
Who cares about the fact diffrent races have been proven to have different iq levels and skull shapes the media says we are all equal you toxic inkwell:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You are the first greycel im going to add to my list.

You should be proud

Some? Africans didn't even invent the wheel until white man came. It's undeniable white race is more intelligent on average.
Is that verifiable? Do you mean like the Massai?

**Nvm, I just looked at the sources on Wikipedia. If you search the wheel just go to sources 25 and 26. I found the claim immediately suspicious considering East Africans used the wheel commonly and sub-saharan Africans who migrated from East Africa would have known about the wheel from the beginning. Not only that, but they traded with North Africans and Semites so they would have learned about the wheel millenia ago. Anyways, those sources both say that sub-saharan Africans knew about the wheel before colonial times. It was not an unknown technology. So no, your claim is not verifiable.

Last edited:
I remember these bait posts from /sci/. Bold claims, misrepresentation of data, and of course the broken links. That chart shows all non-whites are pretty far from whites anyways. I bet I'm the only one here who actually bothered trying to read those "sources" Also, not inceldom discussion
tbh

Okay, millions of years of evolution is wrong. We were eating cancer all along.

Anyway, my point was pork meat is nutritious in comparison to dog meat / cat meat. I'm not here to discuss cancer rates and what causes them.
"Everyone has been eating pork for millions of years bro. :soy:" Dude, the only people that really eat bacon are white people, and Europeans only started existing since 5000 B.C., you guys were cave-dwelling cumskins.

I know the original point you're trying to make, but you can't take the moral high ground when the food you're defending is still detrimental to your health.

View attachment 271537
diversity is a meme.

we should send all sub 85 IQ africans back to africa, cut aid to them, take all the technology away from the low IQ tribes, let the african population shrink to 4 million and then leave them alone as part of the african ecosystem

You understand that Europeans are Caucasians, and that Somalis, Eritreans and Ethiopians (Africans) are also Caucasian, right? Therefore Europeans and (East) Africans are the same.
East Africans are probably mixed with some unknown subspecies of protohuman considering how subhuman they look. No comparison to West African slayers.

East Africans are probably mixed with some unknown subspecies of protohuman considering how subhuman they look. No comparison to West African slayers.
Indeed, when white, yellow and brown bitches say they love black guys they typically mean West Africans and not East Africans. East Africans are the niggers of Africa. Brutal.

Indeed, when white, yellow and brown bitches say they love black guys they typically mean West Africans and not East Africans. East Africans are the niggers of Africa. Brutal.
Imagine being niggers among niggers :feelsrope:

Lmao, I just googled East Africans and this is what I got

Screenshot from 2018 09 13 11 38 54

we should send all sub 85 IQ africans back to africa, cut aid to them, take all the technology away from the low IQ tribes, let the african population shrink to 4 million and then leave them alone as part of the african ecosystem
cope have you seen the birthrates of african nations?

Lmao, I just googled East Africans and this is what I got

View attachment 271650
east africans look like south European Caucasians mixed with blacks.
cope have you seen the birthrates of african nations?
they would all die without western financial aid and medicine, lol

Who cares about race?
Race isn't the problem it's our sorry cultural and society.

Who cares about race?
Race isn't the problem it's our sorry cultural and society.

race defines your culture. some races involved to be more collectivistic(east asians) and other races more individualistic and creative(europeans). Other races *cough* *cough* blacks didn't evolve at all.

View attachment 271653

race defines your culture. some races involved to be more collectivistic(east asians) and other races more individualistic and creative(europeans). Other races *cough* *cough* blacks didn't evolve at all.
American culture is a blender of shit and it's the main issue.

So what if they are different species? Both have incels and that's a problem
full

American culture is a blender of shit and it's the main issue.
the problem is that USA is multicultural and Americans are notorious mutts with no identity.

even subhumans have a need to feel superior
wrong, it's about having a functional society. races need to be segregated because they have completely different qualities.

diversity is a meme.

Based

jews say we are all equal so we must be equal. now dont question too much, back to work goyim
I never completely understood that part, what is exactly Jewish interest in prioritizing blacks over whites?

Humans would be divided into 7 subspecies if we were treated as other tailless primates.
Austroloids
C. Pygmies
Khoi-san
W. Africans
E.Africans
European and middle eastern
E. Asian and N. American

Is that verifiable? Do you mean like the Massai?

**Nvm, I just looked at the sources on Wikipedia. If you search the wheel just go to sources 25 and 26. I found the claim immediately suspicious considering East Africans used the wheel commonly and sub-saharan Africans who migrated from East Africa would have known about the wheel from the beginning. Not only that, but they traded with North Africans and Semites so they would have learned about the wheel millenia ago. Anyways, those sources both say that sub-saharan Africans knew about the wheel before colonial times. It was not an unknown technology. So no, your claim is not verifiable.

Thank god wikipedia is a legit source. Subsaharian Africa for the most part has not heard or seen the wheel until mid 19th century. Not only that, their development on mathematics, art, basic musical instruments and education was non existant. By mid 19th century Europeans invented the telephone. And about a million inventions leading up to that. Meanwhile, subsaharian Africa was still making mud houses.
I never completely understood that part, what is exactly Jewish interest in prioritizing blacks over whites?

Well I don't know, nobody does, we can only guess. But it's obvious from the cultural state of the Western world they have a great interest in empowering the white guilt and they keep victimizing black people. And since anyone that has looked up into it, knows they own everything from the media to mass entertainment and the banking systems, we can safely assume they have some sort of an interest..

Last edited:
View attachment 271537

Humans would be divided into 7 subspecies if we were treated as other tailless primates.
Austroloids
C. Pygmies
Khoi-san
W. Africans
E.Africans
E. Asian and N. American

diversity is a meme.

But then the Jews couldn't use mass "immigration" (invasion) of blacks into White Western nations anymore

Last edited:
Austroloids
C. Pygmies
Khoi-san
W. Africans
E.Africans
E. Asian and N. American