Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Africancels in africa

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Is africa the worst place for incels?
-some countires half of all foids have HIV
-shit internet so no cope
-poverty so no cope
-everyone is low IQ except you
-you can't relate to anyone
-african chads will literally kill you with zero ramifications
-chad actually fucks all girls no matter their age.
-you come from a nameless family so you have zero tribal honor.
-sometimes a camera crew come along to make documentaries about how shit africa is. You are too ugly ugly to even appear in that. You are mogged by a african chad
-all foreigners are interested in your wildlife and resources but not you. Mogged by disease ridden animals.
-literally you are nothing.
-your existence is literally rotting.

Last edited:
Does the African chad ever like fight u to the death for food or something ?

I imagine most incels in Africa get macheted or tire-necklaced to death.

At least you get an arranged marriage.

As a result, Africa is NOT the worst place for the incel males.
And betabucks as a male? It is the same thing as settling down in the west at 30 except you have to pay the family for their female.

>Post facts
>Muh cope

Such is the state of low IQ Lebanesecels.

Africa is a lot bigger than Libya.
That’s a fact out of your ass Lol
And betabucks as a male? It is the same thing as settling down in the west at 30 except you have to pay the family for their female.
Cope. You get that loyal virgin wife who won’t leave you. If she does she’ll be stoned or disowned.

Cope. You get that loyal virgin wife who won’t leave you. If she does she’ll be stoned or disowned.
Cope fantasy. She isn't a virgin. She was raped by african warlord Chad at 6 when her village was attacked. Virginity is a meme.

Cope fantasy if you think that western ideology hasn't taken over african cities. Why do you think the HIV rate is so insanely high.
Then it’s over.

You're a fucking sandcel. The fuck you know about Africa?

You're a fucking sandcel. The fuck you know about Africa?
You know it is bad when malnurished impoverished black foids with HIV reject you.

Just go to sweden theory tbh.

Being a subhuman 0/10 black african makes you a 10/10 in the eyes of brainwashed swedish women. Long as you have slightly above average (>5.5 inch) BBC you are set.

Being a subhuman 0/10 black african makes you a 10/10 in the eyes of brainwashed swedish women. Long as you have slightly above average (>5.5 inch) BBC you are set.
I will be moving to sweden soon.

A lot of Afrikancels are malnourished and are thus dickcels.

Only blackcels born and brought up in America have that BBC going for them.

A lot of Afrikancels are malnourished and are thus dickcels.

Only blackcels born and brought up in America have that BBC going for them.
Average is 7.1 inches in Congo, u can find guns faster than u find food tbh

How does it feel that Chinacels are coming to Africa and taking your women?

https://qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

You know it's over for you when you're getting cucked by Asiancels. At least curries have arranged marriage, Afrikancels don't even have that :feelsree::feelsrope:

Do swedish girls still go for Black guys since the immigration wave happened? I thought scandinavian girls are disgusted by blacks and other ethnics by now? Or are they just disgusted by ethnics like Arabs and Indians but blacks get a pass?

Is africa the worst place for incels?
-some countires half of all foids have HIV
-shit internet so no cope
-poverty so no cope
-everyone is low IQ except you
-you can't relate to anyone
-african chads will literally kill you with zero ramifications
-chad actually fucks all girls no matter their age.
-you come from a nameless family so you have zero tribal honor.
-sometimes a camera crew come along to make documentaries about how shit africa is. You are too ugly ugly to even appear in that. You are mogged by a african chad
-all foreigners are interested in your wildlife and resources but not you. Mogged by disease ridden animals.
-literally you are nothing.
-your existence is literally rotting.

Do african ladies like the BWC? I have the opportunity to arrive at Angola.

Just run documentarygame and they will throw pussy at you. Angola is pretty cool. Becareful to doublebag it.

There are definitely a lot of white worshiping whores in Africa just like Asia. A lot of countries in Asia/Africa are so primitive and stupid they think white nations are successful only cause the people are white they have no concept of hard work and ingenuity.

As long as I can remember knowing of Africa I have held the opinion that Africans are safer practicing abstinence. Way too risky even though there are a lot of prostitutes (comparing Aftica to NA).
Yes. Abstinence is the only way.

There are definitely a lot of white worshiping whores in Africa just like Asia. A lot of countries in Asia/Africa are so primitive and stupid they think white nations are successful only cause the people are white they have no concept of hard work and ingenuity.
This. They do not have an industrious nature.
It's over for Africancels.
It never began.

At what age does the average female loses the virginity to African chad?
Also will chad literally killer you in Africa?

Idk but early teens at the latest. Yes african chad can literally kill you. African chad is usually the biggest criminal in the village or a warlord.
Afrucan chad is like tyrone but less about status and just more about brutality.

At what age does the average female loses the virginity to African chad?
Also will chad literally killer you in Africa?

Idk but early teens at the latest. Yes african chad can literally kill you. African chad is usually the biggest criminal in the village or a warlord.
Afrucan chad is like tyrone but less about status and just more about brutality.

Yep in some African countries the average marriage age for girls is like 15. In Africa brutality reigns supreme, it's not like mogging in civilized countries. Mogging in Africa consists of you getting decapitated by the rebels or government troops and then they rape your family.

Yep in some African countries the average marriage age for girls is like 15. In Africa brutality reigns supreme, it's not like mogging in civilized countries. Mogging in Africa consists of you getting decapitated by the rebels or government troops and then they rape your family.
This.

What country are you in if you don't mind me asking?
US
Dont mind him,he's always like that .so are a majority of cum skins here.
I do not mind racism as long as I am not getting lynched. Just shoot me if you are going to kill me. Stringing me up as strange fruit is just twisted.

I dont think that its even possible to be incel in subsaarian África unless your face is 3/10.

In Somalia you cant be incel not even with a 3/10 face.

I dont think that its even possible to be incel in subsaarian África unless your face is 3/10.

In Somalia you cant be incel not even with a 3/10 face.
Justbecaptainphillipstheory