Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL African women being trafficked to India for sex

To each their own I suppose.
Wdym
Natural Hair Queens

You are wrong. Indians and others who abort girls en masse reap what they planted.

Quoted for truth,

Indians, chinks, and other idiots:

- Get abortion when they find out the offspring is a girl
- Prefer boys because they are narcissists who want a boy to carry on their last name/legacy
- Prefer boys because they are a selfish shitheads who think that boys take better care of them at old age
- All have more sons than daughters and somehow think that all their sons will be able to find wives (retards)
- Their neighbors think and act the exact same way

This is how you end up with 50 million cock surplus. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

And not a single curry politician came out and said "HOLD ON GUYS WE HAVE A PROBLEM", today they still abort girls and have a 1.15 M:F ratio at birth like a bunch of retards, and then act shocked when the market is an endless sausagefest.

Be happy with your imported sheboon pussy, because soon you won't even get that and all those 50 million surplus men will die as a virgins or be forced to turn gay.

I wouldn't mind marrying a decent-looking sheboon from Africa tbh. Maybe a tall one to make up for my manletism

Last edited:
some black foids look fuckable ngl