Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL African women being trafficked to India for sex

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Inceldom has gotten so bad in India as a result of 50M+ Surplus males, but also because Indian women are repulsed by Indian men and want white chad cock, that currycels are resorting to importing nigger sheboons from niggerland just to be able to have sex :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

curries have it the worst out of all the races. It’s over for shitskin Hindu dindu curry munchers @Transcended Trucel @HighTCurryMale @IncelGolem @Zer0/∞

View: https://youtu.be/0vDe6rUFs90

Last edited:
What did curries do to deserve this fate:feelspuke:

What did curries do to deserve this fate:feelspuke:

Curries did nothing to deserve such a fate.

Whether you live a life of pain or pleasure, suffering or enjoyment, isnt determined by your actions (with the notion that good deeds/actions bring reward and bad deeds/actions carry punishments).

Rather, your pain/pleasure, enjoyment/suffering is determined by the universe from the moment you are conceived. That’s literally what fate as a concept, is all about.

Whether you live a life of pain or pleasure, suffering or enjoyment, isnt determined by your actions (with the notion that good deeds/actions bring reward and bad deeds/actions carry punishments).

Rather, your pain/pleasure, enjoyment/suffering is determined by the universe from the moment you are conceived. That’s literally what fate as a concept, is all about.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: FATE IS A NIGGER REEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Not true. Aryan upper class are moggers
100% true Northen indian phenotype absolutely mogs south indian with fairer skin + taller height.:blackpill: Just like northen chinese vs south chinese which I unfortunately have the phenotype of:cryfeels:

Curries have my compassion. They are objectively inferior and at a disadvantage, their countries suck ass, lifestyle is shit and curry foids are worthless stretched holes. If I was a curry I would've roped already :feelscry:

And these faggot governments really just think these men will be contempt living their entire lives building their country and not even getting a foid to go home to after. Fuck this clown world

Who wants to fuck that?

Who wants to fuck that?

Exactly what I was thinking, you’d have to pay ME in order for me to fuck a niggress, and even then I might refuse.

I’d rather stay incel and jerk off than to fuck an ugly nigger foid

Indians are already dark and ugly af and after importing nigresses, we'll be more dark and ugly :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Indians are already dark and ugly af and after importing nigresses, we'll be more dark and ugly :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Exactly, if these curries race-mixed with whites at least, the curry race would become lighter skinned and more attractive but mixing with niggers just makes them uglier.

But the good thing is, I think these nigger foids are being brought in for prostitution/sex, not for family building/reproduction

Exactly, if these curries race-mixed with whites at least, the curry race would become lighter skinned and more attractive but mixing with niggers just makes them uglier.

But the good thing is, I think these nigger foids are being brought in for prostitution/sex, not for family building/reproduction
I hope so:feelsugh::feelsugh:

High IQ

Curries have my compassion. They are objectively inferior and at a disadvantage, their countries suck ass, lifestyle is shit and curry foids are worthless stretched holes. If I was a curry I would've roped already :feelscry:

Nobody deserves a punishment as brutal as sex with a fat chimp.

I saw a video where some Chinaman went to Africa to get foids since he couldn't due to the foid shortage back in riceland
That's happening a lot. It's a good upgrade for sheboons and at least the chinklets are getting laid and passing their seed since there's not enough chink noodles for them (+all the common foid hypergamy etc).

Literally one of the ugliest type of women on the face of the earth. :feelswhat::feelshaha::feelsugh:!!

Inceldom has gotten so bad in India as a result of 50M+ Surplus males, but also because Indian women are repulsed by Indian men and want white chad cock, that currycels are resorting to importing nigger sheboons from niggerland just to be able to have sex :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

curries have it the worst out of all the races. It’s over for shitskin Hindu dindu curry munchers @Transcended Trucel @HighTCurryMale @IncelGolem @Zer0/∞

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'm Brahmin and I own 10000 Dalit slaves.

Dude you’re an actual nigger though, how ironic for a nigger to claim to be a slave owner?

Dude you’re an actual nigger though, how ironic for a nigger to claim to be a slave owner?
Can't stop laughing; what a brilliant reply:lul::lul::lul::lul:
You love African foids much more than Scandinavian foids. Admit it.
I can kill countless nigresses to fuck and have kids with a scandinavian giga stacy(faggot if you wouldn't).

Cope, I'm master race ayran brahmin mogger. :feelsclown:

Cope, you are a low iq black filthy niggercel slave, even Dalits mog you.

In India you would be made to clean the dirty slum sewers for $2 a day

Cope, you are a low iq black filthy niggercel slave, even Dalits mog you.

In India you would be made to clean the dirty slum sewers for $2 a day
:worryfeels::fuk::dafuckfeels:

Keep coping while I sleep with high class Stacies in Mumbai :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

:worryfeels::fuk::dafuckfeels:

Keep coping while I sleep with high class Stacies in Mumbai :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I’m pretty sure high class Stacie’s in Mumbai are sleeping with white chads and wealthy men, not some broke negro lmao

Keep dreaming though

I’m pretty sure high class Stacie’s in Mumbai are sleeping with white chads and wealthy men, not some broke negro lmao

Keep dreaming though
Ur delusional i become Gigachad because of muh ayran cock

They should've opened an OnlyFans.

They should've opened an OnlyFans.

Nah Indians are not the simp type, the biggest simps tend to be white soys/cucks.

Indians are violently low-inhib and will rape a bitch without hesitation if they knew the chances of getting caught were slim to none, rather than ever pay a single dollar (or even a single rupee) for pics of a worthless whore

You are wrong. Indians and others who abort girls en masse reap what they planted.