Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [AFRICAN SUPREMACY] The nation of Biafra, once liberated, will become one of the most powerful African countries by 2050

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Many men will die soon because of reclaiming our lands, Biafra.

My prime minister Mr. Ekpa is the new Wisnton Churcill of this century: the greatest black politician in centuries.

I end thread in here with our commander Gentle enjoying himself and saying some words to the viewerrs.

Attachments

• 17737933_20231006123057.jpeg
    17737933_20231006123057.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 1
This is my country. I will die for it. I want to kill Nigerian government tyrannical terrorists and Boko Haram shawarma.

Last edited:
My grandafather martyred himself during the Biafra War.

May all the Negroes wander out of Europe and return to Wakanda so Whites can live peacefully in our homelands.

Soon I will be joining bIAFRAN rank once I leave Asaba and I depart to the formation training camps.

May all the Negroes wander out of Europe and return to Wakanda so Whites can live peacefully in our homelands.
Thank sir. We will liberate Biafra and end terrorist presence. I hope we can cooperate with Europe with economic and security matter, sir.

nah bro it's clearly wakanda is stronger with kony 2012 warlord