Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

African slaves. In 1500 years Niggers have never ever allied/united

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I just watched watched this documentary because today I am just laying around lazy and useless/unproductive.

Anyway it is about black africans who are slaves in Africa.

So i checked the dates of when slavery started in Africa. if i am not mistaken the Arabs 800 years got involved before the whites joined in with the Transatlantic trade. Slavery has always been part of the black african culture. Thats why they remain poor so that they serve their wealthy politicians and upper class who are ALWAYS members of a certain ethnic tribe. These tribes change from time to time through war.

Add the dates up. The Arab trade is documented but there were also others like India, China etc but for us the Arabs did a good job of documenting their involvment so we know the date is 800 years before the gringo

The gringo started around 1400 or 1500 AD?

So 400 years + 800 years = 1200 years.

Niggers never armed themselves. Never linked up as allies to form a army. Never produced new technologies to protect themselves. Never thought up military strategies to defeat the enemy.
Instead they still fought amongst themselves yet they know full well the enemy is at their doorstep. They so stupid and weaken their military by fighting themselves and are then taken over by enemies.

Anyway I will stop here but I can continue for pages and pages. You get my point regardless. Think about it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoISYHup7hQ

Last edited:
Think about this.

Africans know that North Africans will enslave them at worst or underpay them at best but they still prefer to leave their villages and go to North Africa where they work for years to risk their lives to get into Europe.

They have the best real estate on planet earth.

Their habitat is tropical rain forests. Open savahanna that supports an abundance of wild life.

But still they not satisfied or conetnt

because they lived a simple life, in small groups with one king. doing rituals and dances and all that stuff.

And now those same niggers are cucking whites:feelskek::feelskek:

And now those same niggers are cucking whites:feelskek::feelskek:
Which niggers cucking whites? You think the average joe negroe is banging blonde Stacy? You mean the few Tyrones are cucking whites but Tyrone also cucks Asians, Latinos, Curries etc.

You know the white race is the most violent race in history. Yes or no?

How long do you think a violent maniac stays peaceful? At some point they will attack ALL ETHNICS in the countries where they share the same space.

If they survive now that ethnics also produce weapons not like before where only whites had battle ships and machine guns. Or maybe they will be wiped off the face of the earth and thats why they have no choice but topretend like they good people.

But what ever.

Any other race would have developed fearsome zebra cavalry from the savannahs and massive African elephantry and would have crushed anything coming from the north, niggers couldn't even domesticate shit :feelskek: only white women like niggers cos of their bestiality fetish

Any other race would have developed fearsome zebra cavalry from the savannahs and massive African elephantry and would have crushed anything coming from the north, niggers couldn't even domesticate shit :feelskek: only white women like niggers cos of their bestiality fetish
Yeah Hannibal entered Europe with elephants. Obviously African elephants.

But only young elephants can be used when they reach a certain age they become too agressive to keep around.They cant really be tamed like asian elephant

Yeah Hannibal entered Europe with elephants. Obviously African elephants.

But only young elephants can be used when they reach a certain age they become too agressive to keep around.They cant really be tamed like asian elephant
North African elephants are smaller than even Indian elephants and have gone extinct now tho, they are different than African elephants

Any other race would have developed fearsome zebra cavalry from the savannahs and massive African elephantry and would have crushed anything coming from the north
their only concern was to hunt and survive. and they were mostly nomadic tribes

It's mostly nomads who utilised horses and cavalry in Eurasia tho, far more than sedentary tribes

North African elephants are smaller than even Indian elephants and have gone extinct now tho, they are different than African elephants
Oh I didnt know that North Africa had their own species of elephant. North Africa also had their own species of lion which is also extinct.

The point I am making is that in 1200 years they never developed ANY military strategies, no technology, no alliances amongst themselves.

They did not trade ivory or gold for guns to defend themselves but to kill each other. When they are then weak because of internal fighting they then become easy targets but their brains never EVER realised this.

1200 YEARS

thats what i am saying

But no race was ever united for the sake of race, the whites also never were united.

But no race was ever united for the sake of race, the whites also never were united.
This is true. Also white people inslaved other white people. Like how the Roman’s inslaved the Gauls.

their defeat at the hands of europeans was due to technological incompetence as well as military incompetence, but not so much lack of alliances.

Breaking news niggers are low IQ animals more at 11

Dude what are you talking about?

When it is time to get shit done the whites unite. The crusades was a union of different whites going at it and fighting for land in the Middle East.

The whites ganged up on the Chinese and forced them to buy English opium.

The whites ganged up to expel the Moors from France, Spain and Portugal.

These are known documented examples I am telling you as an example.

When it is time to unite then you unite or become slaves like niggers and the American Indian. It is a very simple law of nature.

The whites ganged up on Muslims today in Afghanistan and Iraq. Today they sucking the oil whilst dumb Arabs blow each other up and wonder why they like niggers are a joke people in todays world.

Dude what are you talking about?

When it is time to get shit done the whites unite. The crusades was a union of different whites going at it and fighting for land in the Middle East.

The whites ganged up on the Chinese and forced them to buy English opium.

The whites ganged up to expel the Moors from France, Spain and Portugal.

These are known documented examples I am telling you as an example.

When it is time to unite then you unite or become slaves like niggers and the American Indian. It is a very simple law of nature.
Are you a troll or just mentally retarded? You have no idea about white culture, you just worship whites and speak out what your guts tell you about them. The crusaders didn’t give a shit about being white, they were from the church, WW2 was mostly a war between different white countries against each other because of different ideologies, the Americans wanted to form a own state, not to unite all whites together, they fought against the British empire more than they fought against some natives, they didn’t give a shit about blacks, they just needed slaves, the USA didn’t fight against Iraq, because they wanted to fight for the white race, most whites were against the invasion…

Are you a troll or just mentally retarded? You have no idea about white culture, you just worship whites and speak out what your guts tell you about them. The crusaders didn’t give a shit about being white, they were from the church, WW2 was mostly a war between different white countries against each other because of different ideologies, the Americans wanted to form a own state, not to unite all whites together, they fought against the British empire more than they fought against some natives, they didn’t give a shit about blacks, they just needed slaves, the USA didn’t fight against Iraq, because they wanted to fight for the white race, most whites were against the invasion…

View attachment 634339
What an idiot accusing me of been a troll.

You are embaressing yourself dude. You must be a dumb nigger who hates reading.

read it and next time do a simple google search before embaressing yourself

View attachment 634339
Dude whites fighting each in WW2 or any other war is for power. They fight to see who has the biggest dick and who is the boss wigger.

The USA came out on top with the biggest balls and dick in 1945 and the headquaters of "Rome/Babylon" was moved from London to Washington thats all.

Dude whites fighting each in WW2 or any other war is for power. They fight to see who has the biggest dick and who is the boss wigger.

The USA came out on top with the biggest balls and dick in 1945 and the headquaters of "Rome/Babylon" was moved from London to Washington thats all.
I am a little bitch who’s angry because you insulted me 3 weeks before
You jerk off to my own history which you don’t even understand, while being brown.

Any other race would have developed fearsome zebra cavalry
Zebras are impossible to domesticate like horses, mayofags have even tried this and have failed miserably.

You jerk off to my own history which you don’t even understand, while being brown.
now i understand why niggers make the perfect slaves. What i am telling is knoweledge. If you have the knowledge and understand it then you have power because you can do things different and get different results.

But see how niggers behave even if they get the evidence to explain the knowledge.

So if i ever get my hands on you my nigger boy i want to make you my nigger slave. Such a dumb senseless beast as yourself makes a fine specimen :feelsautistic:

now i understand why niggers make the perfect slaves. What i am telling is knoweledge. If you have the knowledge and understand it then you have power because you can do things different and get different results.

But see how niggers behave even if they get the evidence to explain the knowledge.

So if i ever get my hands on you my nigger boy i want to make you my nigger slave. Such a dumb senseless beast as yourself makes a fine specimen :feelsautistic:

African had some empire but after some figure could not be replaced the empire imploding from within just like the rome.

You mean the Mali empire?

yeah that was kind of multi cultural so not really a "black empire" as in pure black culture and stuff like Wakanda. The writting was Arabic. The books used for knoweledge from any where in the world etc etc etc

because they lived a simple life, in small groups with one king. doing rituals and dances and all that stuff.
in this world you either rape(of resources/foids) others or get raped. And blacks weren't raping others enough and got fucked until recently

How long do you think a violent maniac stays peaceful? At some point they will attack ALL ETHNICS in the countries where they share the same space.
Ah, the Fourth Reich. :feelshaha::feelshehe:

in this world you either rape(of resources/foids) others or get raped. And blacks weren't raping others enough and got fucked until recently
It's the sad, but true cycle of life. Limited resources, and the need for gathering them, makes conflict an unavoidable necessity, so those who are best at attaining them through violence (though, not (((always))) through violence ) will come out on top.

Nigger stop posting your baboon history on this site

Yeah either get your house in order and secure your future or suffer.

You know the Taliban won because they had help from Pakistan or at least people in Pakistan

The Viatmanese won against the USA-coalition of whites because they had help from China. This is how you win, no other way.

Ah, the Fourth Reich. :feelshaha::feelshehe:
Bro you know that Germans are actually small fry right?
It is just Hollywood that say Germans, Germans, Germans over and over.

ALL whites are barbaric and savages maniacs. Look how they massacred in USA; Australia, Asia, Africa, South America, and now Middle East

fake account son of a bitch. Only 8 posts lmao.

come with your real account here on this forum and face me like how i post with my real account.

Hiding behind fake accounts like a cunt

Your nigger ass is still replying to me fuck you degenerate lowlife

fake account son of a bitch. Only 8 posts lmao.

come with your real account here on this forum and face me like how i post with my real account.

Hiding behind fake accounts like a cunt
Ur a son of a toilet nigger whore ill hog tie you up and skin you nigger dont play with me