Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL African football player marries his long term girlfriend when she turns 18

based nigger educamating whitey on how to do marriage.

HOLY. PICKLE. RICKLE. ON. A. STICKLE. Yikes, just, so much to unpack here... This, is really bad... I need to sip on some chocolate soylent to calm myself down. I almost gagged reading that. YIKES

HOLY. PICKLE. RICKLE. ON. A. STICKLE. Yikes, just, so much to unpack here... This, is really bad... I need to sip on some chocolate soylent to calm myself down. I almost gagged reading that. YIKES
:feelsYall:

Faggot got his updoots

dnr. i can imagine. f0ids want to jump onadik at 14.

I'm jealous

A literal faggot having the audacity to disparage a NORMAL relationship. R/soccer is the biggest echochamber on Reddit considering actual soccer fans are the most proletariat bunch you can find.
yeah I go there all the time for goal highlights but the faggotery level of americans and germans is painful ukraine and gay flags everywhere

God, you reminded me why I stopped going on r/soccer, and reddit in general. The people there are simply unintelligent. From a biological, and legal, perspective, he'd even be fine in Europe. I can't even cope with just soccer highlights because they'll always post some cucked shit like this in between.

lmao 'Aisha'

Muhammad would be proud

allahu akbar

whites will witness a genocide, slavery, torture and not blink an eye. fuck a 16 year old and they lose their fucking minds. what is wrong with these people?

GOD, I FUCKING HATE REDDIT.

whites will witness a genocide, slavery, torture and not blink an eye. fuck a 16 year old and they lose their fucking minds. what is wrong with these people?
Based mexican

Isn't the age of consent in gernamy 14?

how dare he! he has to marry a 30 yo with triple digit body count and no eggs!

I want to put all agecucks into the oven (in Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back