Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill African American With More European Admixture Is More Successful Than African American With Less European Admixture

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
hmmmmmm

Still, they are not White: Rakesh can LARP as much as he wants, project as much as he wants, and be as insufferable as he wants but it won't achieve anything for himself except for getting ousted when he is eventually sniffed-out.
Yeah, but the point was that just like with african Americans who are more white being superior, indisns who are more white are superior

Bullshit. Blacks breed like rabbits, they will be close to majority of the US population in the future. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Mang, there is a fuck ton wrong with that, especially for Whites & everyone in general.

It's quite simple:
-As a collective, Blacks commit more crime on average.
-A lot of IQ is heritable, therefore the future population will be lower IQ & thus maintaining & advancing a society forward will be harder
-Higher STD rates on average
-Black culture on average is more NTcentric, see how that would be bad for us?

Basically, it will be like Brazil.

KEK

Bullshit. Blacks breed like rabbits, they will be close to majority of the US population in the future. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
001 1

Mang, there is a fuck ton wrong with that, especially for Whites & everyone in general.

It's quite simple:
-As a collective, Blacks commit more crime on average.
-A lot of IQ is heritable, therefore the future population will be lower IQ & thus maintaining & advancing a society forward will be harder
-Higher STD rates on average
-Black culture on average is more NTcentric, see how that would be bad for us?

Basically, it will be like Brazil.

KEK

Abortion among black is too high and their TFR is below replacement levels

Really? I was told by @Chudpreet that they have very low Steppe DNA
@DarkStar I’ve always acknowledged that higher castes in India generally have more PIE ancestry compared to lower castes. Hence Brahmins, Kshatriyas, etc. being lighter on average than Dalits, Shudras, or Vaishyas. What I believe I told you was that the Steppe component brought to South Asia by PIE invaders is Steppe_MLBA (Middle to Late Bronze Age), while the component brought to Europe by PIE is Steppe_EMBA (Early to Middle Bronze Age). EMBA is pretty much pure Yamnaya, whereas MLBA is more like 60-67% Yamnaya, as the Proto-Indo-Europeans mongrelized over time. So even a Kashmiri Brahmin with 30% Steppe_MLBA is only about 20% or so Yamnaya, which is even less than what Italian Jews or Maltese, people who you’d probably consider non-white or barely white, possess

Heckin' coincidence according to normies. @Made in Heaven @based_meme @Chudpreet
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

Blah blah this study proves it bitch :feelsclown:
Here's an actual study, bitch-ass:
School achievement results are between blacks and whites, but closer to blacks. Their adult outcomes are closer to blacks, too. Strikingly, however, mixed race adolescents engage in substantially more risky and anti-social behavior than either blacks or whites, especially outside of school

Also, mixed couples had higher results of fetal death:
The analysis included approximately 1.6 million live births and 1749 stillbirths. In the unadjusted model, compared with two white parents, black/black and black/white couples had a significantly higher risk of fetal death.

Calculating the ratio of
births to total births in the two races we find that the ratio is
over twice as high among the Negroes as among the whites,
namely 7.3 per cent. among the former and 3.5 per cent. among
the latter. Syphilis, which is a potent cause of still-births and
abortions, is very much more prevalent among the Negroes, and
doubtless accounts in no small measure for the high Negro rate of
ante-natal mortality

Mixing would result in more defective childbirths.

@DarkStar I’ve always acknowledged that higher castes in India generally have more PIE ancestry compared to lower castes. Hence Brahmins, Kshatriyas, etc. being lighter on average than Dalits, Shudras, or Vaishyas. What I believe I told you was that the Steppe component brought to South Asia by PIE invaders is Steppe_MLBA (Middle to Late Bronze Age), while the component brought to Europe by PIE is Steppe_EMBA (Early to Middle Bronze Age). EMBA is pretty much pure Yamnaya, whereas MLBA is more like 60-67% Yamnaya, as the Proto-Indo-Europeans mongrelized over time. So even a Kashmiri Brahmin with 30% Steppe_MLBA is only about 20% or so Yamnaya, which is even less than what Italian Jews or Maltese, people who you’d probably consider non-white or barely white, possess
Makes sense, thanks for the clarification.

Least-cucked & retarded White in 2024

Least-cucked & retarded White in 2024
This is why everything is cucked and we can't have good things because of this mentality.

I think that African Americans are probably just especially retarded. Africans from Africa are much smarter. Aren’t Nigerian Americans like the most educated ethnic group in America?

JBB is not about IQ or even success. Women prefer low-inhib thuggery over high IQ scientists, and Jews consistently promote this in the media. Even the few blackcels here are not the stereotypical blacks that normies love all too much.
Retard

Did you even read the replies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back