Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill African American With More European Admixture Is More Successful Than African American With Less European Admixture

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN
★★★★★
SmartSelect 20240818 105623 Gallery

Old but relevant with this thread

Too bad he/she deleted it
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
How did they even manage to publish this study?! :lul: :lul: :feelsmega::feelsmega::giga::giga:

Yup, I saw this graph also on a racial-realism Infograph I saw

Full thing btw:

View attachment rcepill.jpg

>inb4 all the SJW-tier users come onto the thread

How did they even manage to publish this study?! :lul: :lul: :feelsmega::feelsmega::giga::giga:
Just like Indians with more aryan steppe ancestry way more successfull than their abo counterpart

Judging by the name, It was probably done in some University in China where they aren't as ZOGged

You also can see stuff such as this in Western studies if you "read in the lines" so to speak.

Judging by the name, It was probably done in some University in China where they aren't as ZOGged

You also can see stuff such as this in Western studies if you "read in the lines" so to speak.
Makes sense.

@zerozerozero Looks as if we need to get the bleaching going to fulfill the "White mans burden" & uplift these primitive Sub-Saharans. :feelzez::dab:

@zerozerozero Looks as if we need to get the bleaching going to fulfill the "White mans burden" & uplift these primitive Sub-Saharans. :feelzez::dab:
just gene edit to convert them.

black queens need white kings

Old but relevant with this thread

Too bad he/she deleted it
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
What were the percentages?
Heckin' coincidence according to normies. @Made in Heaven @based_meme @Chudpreet
I remember that gecko rapist Vaush once having this pointed out to him by some WN he was debating, how whiter AAs are more succesful than blacker AAs, and he came up with some deranged cope about this is because wypipo accept them more and how whiter AAs are "able to navigate white spaces and white culture more easily":soy::soy::soy:

It's actually amazing the levels of delusion these people will succumb to just to avoid admitting niggers are retarded and that whites enslaving them was the best thing that ever happened to these homo rectus descendants

Kobe Bryant's sister have 27% European Admixture

that means kobe himself had the same genepool. and its visible..he doesnt look anything like those real african blacks,. same with ppl like muhammad ali or will smith, they are basicall mulattos.

Really? :feelsjuice: And also this is irrelevant to this discussion because Aryan/steppe weren't exactly "white"

View attachment 1228314
Not an argument JFL. You think Brahman give a fuck about chess? Research constantly shows the upper castes are genetically closer to iranians and other west asian/eastern mediterranean people

But when I say this shit I’m always right .@DarkStar
It's funny because you just know deep down that this caused the average african American nigger immense brain damage. Because they simonteniously resent white people for muh slavery, but then their black american culture at the same time constantly and overwhelmingly glorifies mixed race appearance. This is what causes mind break in deathnics snd shitskins, the hatred of whites while denying their beauty comes from being blessed with whites raping their great grandmas

Also the white women who date black men:

Totuus
Totuus1

the hatred of whites while denying their beauty comes from being blessed with whites raping their great grandmas
I always said this this all ethnics hate whites while simultaneously being primarily attracted to them

Not an argument JFL. You think Brahman give a fuck about chess?
That's retarded :feelstastyman: There are both North Indian and South Indian Brahmins and many of these South Indian chess players were actually Brahmins.

Okay not chess, let's check rest of the metrics

Research constantly shows the upper castes are genetically closer to iranians and other west asian/eastern mediterranean people
With cherry picking and defining upper and lower caste out of convince, it's not always the case. For example Jats were historically shudras and lower castes but they literally have the highest steppe out of all Indians.

But in general yes, only shudras would have lower steppe than Brahmins. Explainable because all Brahmins were just migrants from North-West India

Last edited:
Research constantly shows the upper castes are genetically closer to iranians and other west asian/eastern mediterranean people

Kurds from zagros mountains are the closest to ancient indo european whp migrated to middle east in ancient times

Last edited:
dude I’ve been saying this for a year now but when I say it it’s a problem and I’m always right

Last edited:
But when I say this shit I’m always right .@DarkStar
All because they are "better" doesn't mean they are "good" jfl

And regardless of wether who does the racemixing, it's at the cost of Racial-wellbeing for Whites overall.

dude I’ve been saying this for a year now but when I say it it’s a problem and I’m always right
I was making a joke moron.

And no, you are not correct, since you can never even actually correctly define something amongst many other things.

I was making a joke moron.

And no, you are not correct, since you can never even actually correctly define something amongst many other things.
Blah blah this study proves it bitch :feelsclown:

You think Brahman give a fuck about chess? Research constantly shows the upper castes are genetically closer to iranians and other west asian/eastern mediterranean people
Really? I was told by @Chudpreet that they have very low Steppe DNA

That's retarded :feelstastyman: There are both North Indian and South Indian Brahmins and many of these South Indian chess players were actually Brahmins.

Okay not chess, let's check rest of the metrics

View attachment 1228317View attachment 1228318View attachment 1228319View attachment 1228321

With cherry picking and defining upper and lower caste out of convince, it's not always the case. For example Jats were historically shudras and lower castes but they literally have the highest steppe out of all Indians.

But in general yes, only shudras would have lower steppe than Brahmins. Explainable because all Brahmins were just migrants from North-West India
Photo 2024 08 02 13 52 50

Cope

You are literally a chink that gets cucked by old sub 5 whites. Stop projecting

Explain female mediated steppe in North-West India then

In the Late Bronze Age and Iron Age individuals of the Swat Valley, we detect a significantly lower proportion of Steppe admixture on the Y chromosome (only 5% of the 44 Y chromosomes of the R1a-Z93 subtype that occurs at 100% frequency in the Central_Steppe_MLBA males) compared to 20% on the autosomes (Z = −3.9 for a deficiency from males under the simplifying assumption that all the Y chromosomes are unrelated to each other since admixture and thus statistically independent), documenting how Steppe ancestry was incorporated into these groups largely through females

It's mostly false and even if it's true, Brahmins aren't the highest steppe group. So what are you trying to prove?
Nothing
just curious

hmmmmmm

Still, they are not White: Rakesh can LARP as much as he wants, project as much as he wants, and be as insufferable as he wants but it won't achieve anything for himself except for getting ousted when he is eventually sniffed-out.

hmmmmmm

Still, they are not White: Rakesh can LARP as much as he wants, project as much as he wants, and be as insufferable as he wants but it won't achieve anything for himself except for getting ousted when he is eventually sniffed-out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back