Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Afraid to leave my house

exe

exe

Recruit
★★★★
I have been avoiding cutting my hair for over 2 months now, because I’m terrified of the mirror and the stacy hairdresser.
It’s a perpetual circle, zero motivation->lack of hygiene/grooming->self hate->zero motication
Fuck.
I’ve been so hopeful at the start for 2019, but this year absolutely destroyed me.
Everyone gave up on me. No fucking “friend” tried to help me. My mom just wants me dead, she has zero concern that I’m a NEET and clearly not well.
How the fuck am I supposed to get out of this hole? Seriously. How can someone go on in a situation like this.

I’m terrified of the mirror and the stacy hairdresser
all the barbers in my area are foids and landwhales, but yea i haven't gotten a haircut since december and plan on getting one hopefully this week but not looking forward to it at all :feelsrope:

all the barbers in my area are foids and landwhales, but yea i haven't gotten a haircut since december and plan on getting one hopefully this week but not looking forward to it at all :feelsrope:
I always psych myself about it, telling myself it’ll make me feel a little better about myself but then I look in the mirror and start analyzing my every flaw until I crash and lay down in my crusty bed, screeching from anger.
I gotta get one tomorrow though, I’m gonna stay up for a couple more hours so I can finally get it over with first thing in the morning.

The barber pill cut through me like a razor

I'm the same way when it comes to haircuts.
I hate having to look at myself in the mirror for 20 minutes straight. Hair salons for men usually have terrible lighting too.

I cut my own hair and wear a hat everywhere

I cut my own hair and wear a hat everywhere
How do you cut your own hair? I'm hoping to start doing for myself at one point so I don't have to pay for haircuts. I could also shave it off, but it would look like I was balding or trying to cope that a bald spot came in.

I haven't had a haircut for 3 years

Either grow it out or shave it off. I'm never going to the hairdresser again, waste of time and money.
How do you cut your own hair? I'm hoping to start doing for myself at one point so I don't have to pay for haircuts. I could also shave it off, but it would look like I was balding or trying to cope that a bald spot came in.
It's easy when your hair gets long

I’m afraid of foids giving me disgusted looks

Barber pill is real tho. I cut my hair at home now. Free + no discomfort of stray hairs itching my neck on the way home from the barber shop.

It sucks outside. And even in calm places without people:

Where do you live? In the cities you could always find men hairdresser.

Just longhairmaxx bro

very similar to me im surprised you havent just buzzed it off.

It's the most awkward thing.