Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Afghan women are sharing photos of dresses to protest the Taliban's black hijab mandate - POLL

Which do you prefer?

• Hijab

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Traditional

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Which do you prefer?

I want a Traditional non Hijab Afghan GF

Hijabs/burqas are really ugly tbh. Foids shouldn't be forced to wear them.

Punishing exhibitionist whores is commendable, but of course the Taliban being the fundamentalists that they are, throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Last edited:
Hijabs/burqas are really ugly tbh. Foids shouldn't be forced to wear them.

Punishing exhibitionist whores is commendable, but of course the Taliban being the fundamentalists that they are, throw the baby out with the bathwater.
its the point though. less suifuel when going out

its the point though. less suifuel when going out
Burqas/hijabs are a much lesser evil compared to the rampant exhibitionism of Western/Westernized foids, but I strongly prefer 'traditional' dress to both

d99bc599bd93f669a4a351f7c0bc761e.jpg

As long as they don't have the right to choose what to wear or do anything for that matter, I will support it

Burqas/hijabs are a much lesser evil compared to the rampant exhibitionism of Western/Westernized foids, but I strongly prefer 'traditional' dress to both

d99bc599bd93f669a4a351f7c0bc761e.jpg
look at the traditional dress. its blatant exhibition of status in a sense, as opposed to sexuality. so much fancy little stuff on it idk with it foids would keep up the consuming and mogging and all that. i actually just prefer plain clothes to any of this shit. too bad people just have to identify themselves as smth, wheather its as a western slut queen or whatever

look at the traditional dress. its blatant exhibition of status in a sense, as opposed to sexuality. so much fancy little stuff on it idk with it foids would keep up the consuming and mogging and all that. i actually just prefer plain clothes to any of this shit. too bad people just have to identify themselves as smth, wheather its as a western slut queen or whatever
People have always used clothing to indicate their status.

If it's plain clothing you want, go join the Amish.

traditional dresses are ok, I wouldn't mind that as long as they dont expose naked body (tits, limbs, belly, shoulders, etc).

People have always used clothing to indicate their status.

If it's plain clothing you want, go join the Amish.
now i dont know anything about amish barbarians but isnt the point of hijabs is modesty about status

Any system where the power tells you what to wear, and punishes you for getting it wrong, is a bad system imo. Citizens should be able to tell the government what to do, not the other way around. Even citizens I don't agree with.

So the taliban gets a big fat :no: from me. Sorry if that's unbased and cucked. Their whole system just seems like the infantile revenge fantasy of weak wounded victims to me. Like a Quentin Tarantino movie about elite jew commandos torturing nazis or a badass freed slave wasting slavers.
now i dont know anything about amish barbarians but isnt the point of hijabs is modesty about status
Modest people should be free to dress modestly. Sluts should be free to slut. I may not like that, but I wouldn't want the government having that kind of power over me.

Sluts should be free to slut.
:soy:

Also, I hate to break it to you, but you're already living under such a government. You aren't allowed to be traditionalist under the Western regime. You have to agree with degeneracy and sodomy, otherwise you'll be treated like a pariah.

we can't have them looking like whores

COVER THEM ALL UP LIKE JAWAS
Any system where the power tells you what to wear, and punishes you for getting it wrong, is a bad system imo. Citizens should be able to tell the government what to do, not the other way around. Even citizens I don't agree with.

So the taliban gets a big fat :no: from me. Sorry if that's unbased and cucked. Their whole system just seems like the infantile revenge fantasy of weak wounded victims to me. Like a Quentin Tarantino movie about elite jew commandos torturing nazis or a badass freed slave wasting slavers.

Modest people should be free to dress modestly. Sluts should be free to slut. I may not like that, but I wouldn't want the government having that kind of power over me.
greycel is gonna grey

black vented amogus