Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Afghan refugee knocks out German with a beer bottle

Sounds like they are just drunk and talking bullshit.
I think they know each other and just fuck around.
At the end the refugge says: I'm helping you."
Just some drunks

I know this video, he was actually an Italian pretending to be an Afghan refugee with fake accent

I know this video, he was actually an Italian pretending to be an Afghan refugee with fake accent
Some weird people living in Germany:feelswhat:

@Notorious Inkler thoughts on this Afghan rapeFuggee
I bet people just left him there bleeding, germans have no solidarity anymore it seems.
((())) have wipes German unity.
:lul: Lmao based LARP as criminal rapeFugee to get rapefugees deported

Last edited:
@Notorious Inkler thoughts on this Afghan rapeFuggee

((())) have wipes German unity.

:lul: Lmao based LARP as criminal rapeFugee to get rapefugees deported
Shitskins cry about muh Islam all day long while drinking beer. Nothing new. I'm so glad that landlords in my neighborhood refuse non-german tenants and city council members decline every shitskin who wants to buy property or build a new house. Feels good to live in a 100% white neighborhood

They imported them and expected them to work,now it backfires on them.

cant watch the video because of age restriction

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1w1TKomDvk

Can any Germancels translate? Were they friends or just a random attack?

old af lmao
I bet people just left him there bleeding, germans have no solidarity anymore it seems.
for sure
Its only his passport bro.
He doesn't seem italian to me
Shitskins cry about muh Islam all day long while drinking beer. Nothing new. I'm so glad that landlords in my neighborhood refuse non-german tenants and city council members decline every shitskin who wants to buy property or build a new house. Feels good to live in a 100% white neighborhood
Based ngl.
I hate shitskins while being a kebab myself.
Ig you could call me honorary aryan :feelsYall:

Last edited:
its obviously fake.

the actual knock on the face with the bottle is actually not on camera. Just some dude falling on the floor hollywood style.

They are getting infected with chucks apathy virus.

If only there was a good man with a vision, that had a good speech delivery voice....