Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Afghan foids, youre not entitled to foreign aid

Their problem. Based taliban.

"Afghan women" arent blasting shit. The Taliban were the one blasting the enemy invaders out, losing fucking limbs to earn their coutnry back. Women have no fucking concept of fighting for what they believe. Dumb fucking nigger of genders

Also, dont ever be fooled by shit like this wherever you see it online, be it Afghanistan or Iran, it's complete Westoid faggot propoganda. 99% of Afghan women do not think like this. Even in fucking Iraq, which is WAY WAAAAAY more westernized than Afghanistan, you have online sluts literally being assassinated in real life for posting thot pics online, but sure, I totally believe these Pashtun women totally want be liberalized right after experiencing 20 years of this.

Fuck outta here, even the fucking Americans, when they tried to teach Afghan women about feminism and getting a career, literally sitting them down in classrooms and showing them power points, they fucking failed and the Americans said how the Afghan women weren't even interested in this way of life and didn't want to embrace it.

Last edited:
God bless the taliban

But do you know what the post insidious, low IQ, rat-like behaviour about this whole thing is? That these posts, which I know for a FACT are boosted by the algorithm, are a clear attempt to draw attention away from the fact that most Afghans, inculding these "pwecious opwessed whamens", are being starved to death and frozen to death as we speak because the world bank has frozen Afghanistan's assets.

Just imagine how hilarious that is, truly clown world shit. Absolutley reeks of NPC energy

:feelsaww:"hey these afghan women are starving to death because america froze their country's assets"
:soy:"but muh education"
:feelsseriously:"how are these women supposed to get an education withoyt food and electricity"
:soy:"but muh fweedom"
:feelstastyman:"isn't food and survival more important and a huma right"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"but muh whamen arent allowed to leave dah house"

Think how insane that is! They're starving to DEATH the same women they supposedly want to grant freedom and education to. How asinine is that? Truly does go show how brain broken all these white niggers are

Last edited:
Seriously, think about it, how many fucking times have you seen the algorithm push whamen bitching in Iran/Afghanistan on apps like tiktok, twitter, or reddit? It's ALWAYS being shoved in your face, yet do you ever EVER fucking see ANYONE talking about the sanctions, the crippling sanctions that are destroying Iran and Afghanistan? Ruining their ability to pay their workers, gather resources, food, medicine, infrastructure, and veheciles for every day life? No! No! No! You NEVER fucking see anyone talking of the sanctions because the snow niggers control the media and the snow niggers want the sanctions to remain in place.

Even now, as soon as a I googled Iran and Afghanistan, I got stories of women being little bitches and moaning, as if there aren't bigger issues at hand in these countries which the media will never bring attention to because the cucked west worships vaginas and wants everyone else to do so. I used to feel bad about white replacement, and I kinda still do a bit, but holy fuck snow niggers truly deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet for their sheer faggory and worship of fags, females, and trannies

"Afghan women" arent blasting shit. The Taliban were the one blasting the enemy invaders out, losing fucking limbs to earn their coutnry back. Women have no fucking concept of fighting for what they believe. Dumb fucking nigger of genders

Also, dont ever be fooled by shit like this wherever you see it online, be it Afghanistan or Iran, it's complete Westoid faggot propoganda. 99% of Afghan women do not think like this. Even in fucking Iraq, which is WAY WAAAAAY more westernized than Afghanistan, you have online sluts literally being assassinated in real life for posting thot pics online, but sure, I totally believe these Pashtun women totally want be liberalized right after experiencing 20 years of this.

Fuck outta here, even the fucking Americans, when they tried to teach Afghan women about feminism and getting a career, literally sitting them down in classrooms and showing them power points, they fucking failed and the Americans said how the Afghan women weren't even interested in this way of life and didn't want to embrace it.
Sad Doctor Who GIF
i disagree on iran tho

The more foids complain about something is how you know it's a really, really good thing.

Foids complain about not being able to vote = don't let them vote.

Foids complain about wage gap = don't pay them more money.

Foids complain about divorce laws and alimony = don't give them alimony.

Foids complain about rape laws = repeal all rape laws.

Foids complain about equal rights = take away all their rights.

Sad Doctor Who GIF
i disagree on iran tho
Yes, iran is shit, I agree, but the point is the INTENTION behind why these stories are pushed by the algorithm. The intention.

And let's not forget the large amount of extremism is further fueled precisely because of how badly America fucked around with Iran's internal politics throught the 60s and 70s, which led to them becoming so anti-western to an extreme, unhealthy degree.

Of course, Iran is also Shia so their practices are gonna be very different from most Sunni countries

Yes, iran is shit, I agree, but the point is the INTENTION behind why these stories are pushed by the algorithm. The intention.

And let's not forget the large amount of extremism is further fueled precisely because of how badly America fucked around with Iran's internal politics throught the 60s and 70s, which led to them becoming so anti-western to an extreme, unhealthy degree.

Of course, Iran is also Shia so their practices are gonna be very different from most Sunni countries
Unfathomably based.

The more foids complain about something is how you know it's a really, really good thing.

Foids complain about not being able to vote = don't let them vote.

Foids complain about wage gap = don't pay them more money.

Foids complain about divorce laws and alimony = don't give them alimony.

Foids complain about rape laws = repeal all rape laws.

Foids complain about equal rights = take away all their rights.
The Foindicator.

Seriously, think about it, how many fucking times have you seen the algorithm push whamen bitching in Iran/Afghanistan on apps like tiktok, twitter, or reddit? It's ALWAYS being shoved in your face, yet do you ever EVER fucking see ANYONE talking about the sanctions, the crippling sanctions that are destroying Iran and Afghanistan? Ruining their ability to pay their workers, gather resources, food, medicine, infrastructure, and veheciles for every day life? No! No! No! You NEVER fucking see anyone talking of the sanctions because the snow niggers control the media and the snow niggers want the sanctions to remain in place.

Even now, as soon as a I googled Iran and Afghanistan, I got stories of women being little bitches and moaning, as if there aren't bigger issues at hand in these countries which the media will never bring attention to because the cucked west worships vaginas and wants everyone else to do so. I used to feel bad about white replacement, and I kinda still do a bit, but holy fuck snow niggers truly deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet for their sheer faggory and worship of fags, females, and trannies
Do not put all whites in the same place. But for sure anglo, modern germans and americans should be canceled from this world

But do you know what the post insidious, low IQ, rat-like behaviour about this whole thing is? That these posts, which I know for a FACT are boosted by the algorithm, are a clear attempt to draw attention away from the fact that most Afghans, inculding these "pwecious opwessed whamens", are being starved to death and frozen to death as we speak because the world bank has frozen Afghanistan's assets.

Just imagine how hilarious that is, truly clown world shit. Absolutley reeks of NPC energy

:feelsaww:"hey these afghan women are starving to death because america froze their country's assets"
:soy:"but muh education"
:feelsseriously:"how are these women supposed to get an education withoyt food and electricity"
:soy:"but muh fweedom"
:feelstastyman:"isn't food and survival more important and a huma right"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"but muh whamen arent allowed to leave dah house"

Think how insane that is! They're starving to DEATH the same women they supposedly want to grant freedom and education to. How asinine is that? Truly does go show how brain broken all these white niggers are
The UN supports freezing their assets and giving them electricity problems if this theory checks out