Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Afghan Chadlite who allegedly raped and strangled 13-year-old Austrian foidlet argues to prevent extradition from UK

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
51941543 10322983 image a 60 163978345596251941541 10322983  Rebel Leonie pictured who was seen on CCTV with a group of refu m 61 163978

From the Telegraph:
An Afghan immigrant escaped to Britain on a small boat across the Channel after allegedly gang-raping and killing a 13-year-old girl in Austria, an extradition court heard on Thursday.

The court was told on Thursday that initial investigations revealed Leonie [Walner] met [Raculi] Zubaidullah and one of his accomplices at the Danube Canal, Vienna, on June 25 2021.

They took ecstasy and went back to Zubaidullah's apartment in Donaustadt, in Vienna's 22nd district, where they were joined by two other men, aged 18 and 23. The men allegedly gave the schoolgirl more drugs to “make her compliant” before raping her and rolling her body up in the carpet. The body was then dumped on the street about 100 metres from Zubaidullah's apartment.

Jonathan Swain, prosecuting, said: “He grabbed and choked her until she was no longer able to breathe and was suffocated and therefore ultimately died as a result.”

well that sucks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

bad personality detector

Based afghancel :feelsLSD:

Keep us updated :feelsokman:

It seems a lot of white euro foids are into sand niggaz and pakis.

Wow he was extremely based! Britain should give him citizenship, free my nigga zubaidullah!

idk how white men can be cucked enough to champion him and kiss his ass
i bet you all would love to eat the creampie out of her dead body?

i would rather be for a death penalty for him.

:soy:

Wow he was extremely based! Britain should give him citizenship, free my nigga zubaidullah!
He sure showed those Jerrys how it's done, he deserves knighthood, he's as British as it gets!
Also, bonus points for the Dunkirk reenactment, getting through the English Channel on your own is not that easy.

my name is PPEcel and i like if afghani thugs creampie and kill jailbreaks while i rot:panties::soy:
It's entertaining to read these stories

As long as the rapefugees stay away from the nicer neighbourhoods where I reside, I don't give too many fucks about whether they rape and kill little girls

As long as the rapefugees stay away from the nicer neighbourhoods where I reside, I don't give too many fucks about whether they rape and kill little girls
JFL these stormfrontcucks hate ethnics more than they hate foids (even though foids are the reason they're rotting here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL they never blame the toilet or her parents, if you let your 13 year old toilet go to parties and take drugs with grown men then wtf do you expect??? :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

And even with those cucks whining about "muh grooming gangs", a quick and easy solution for that would be for the parents to stop letting their toilet daughters be whores and go outside late at night.

Last edited:
JFL these stormfrontcucks hate ethnics more than they hate foids (even though foids are the reason they're rotting here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL they never blame the toilet or her parents, if you let your 13 year old toilet go to parties and take drugs with grown men then wtf do you expect??? :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
But muh innocent angels

Mind boggling, he was a pedofile also like alot of these sick fucks.

Death penalty and then corpse displayed as an example :yes:

JFL these stormfrontcucks hate ethnics more than they hate foids (even though foids are the reason they're rotting here :feelskek::feelskek:
Their WN agenda is more important to them than inceldom or blackpill. Most of them don't even think that JBW is a thing and still believe in bluepill tradcuck foid worshiping nonsense.

Lmao :bluepill: idiot they will come to you eventually, stupid rich fucks like you never understand

Mind boggling, he was a pedofile also like alot of these sick fucks.

Death penalty and then corpse displayed as an example :yes:
While chad destroys JBs holes all day and nothing happens to him :feelsokman:
It's only bad when an ethnic/short/ugly man does it.

we have too many chad worshipping cuckcels:feelsUgh:
he's as British as it gets!
hes the new british
But tbh he is a dark triad ethnic chad tbh.
A stemmaxxed low T deathnic couldn't have done it

Last edited:
yeah but chad doesn’t kill them, and while 13 year olds aren’t innocent, i think she was raped

Last edited:
yeah but chad doesn’t kill them, and while 13 year olds aren’t innocent, i think she was raped
So what

It's her parents' fault

Not our problem

That's because cumskins can't be gigatruecels the same way ethnics are, they don't harbor the same dislike of foids that we do

Chadlite? What does he look like?

That's because cumskins can't be gigatruecels the same way ethnics are, they don't harbor the same dislike of foids that we do
Foid worship runs deep in their genes, don't forget that eurocucks/tradcucks are the ones who turned their societies from androcentric to gynocentric, and romanticized worshipping women and being the "protector" and "provider" aka betabuxx

Foid worship runs deep in their genes, don't forget that eurocucks/tradcucks are the ones who turned their societies from androcentric to gynocentric, and romanticized worshipping women and being the "protector" and "provider" aka betabuxx
Obviously child rape is bad and all but I simply can't have any empathy for foids at this point, it's just a mildly unfortunate news event. I have no clue why a 13-year-old was partying with men in their 20s anyway.

The emotional outrage is where this is fucking hilarious. Far-left feminazis see this as an opportunity to attack men in general; far-right Stormfags see this as an opportunity to attack ethnics in general. The latter doesn't see that they're actually playing into the hands of the former by worshipping toilets.

Obviously child rape is bad and all but I simply can't have any empathy for foids at this point, it's just a mildly unfortunate news event. I have no clue why a 13-year-old was partying with men in their 20s anyway.
but but but she innocent she's a little baby angel :soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but but but she innocent she's a little baby angel :soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
also she has that greta thunberg midget vibe

you'd expect a western european foid to look bigger

>chad rapes and kills real underage girl
>"BASED"
>I make a joke about underage 2D anime girl
>"get help"
What fuckery is this? :feelswhat:
I am sorry nigger. i am sorry for my remarks nigger

Imagine the outcry of white tourists killing and raping a balck or arab foid in their homecountry.
The west is cucked beyond belief. Women definitely have to get their "rights" taken away.
White people need to start fighting back tho. Fuck rapefugees.

What a little fucking slut. She went to meet a bunch of adults alone to take drugs and then went back to have sex. This is what female rights and sex positivity gets you. The memes are true man. 13 years old and she’s already like this!

Another thread of SHITskins coping by being happy a little girl is raped and murdered because she is WHITE
Go ahead and call me a simp you 90 IQ brown SHITskins

BT

Another thread of SHITskins coping by being happy a little girl is raped and murdered because she is WHITE

View attachment 560481
Cope her parents and whites fault. They are such cuckolds. You need start lynching the Cucks in your community. Literally entire University degrees in EuroCuckland teach whites to be even more cucked. Very pathetic.

Cope her parents and whites fault. They are such cuckolds. You need start lynching the Cucks in your community. Literally entire University degrees in EuroCuckland teach whites to be even more cucked. Very pathetic.
When someone on this forum says 14 year olds are hot normalniggers on this forum be like :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: that's just a little girl pedo!!! but when a SHITskin sandnigger afghan ape feeds drugs to a gullible girl and rapes and murders her she's a whore :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: Also parents can't watch their children 24/7 and just because she's a dumb little attention whore doesn't mean she should get raped and murdered by a hairy goatfucker subhuman who shouldn't have the privilege to be in Europe in the first place

View attachment 560481
Did you not just comment on another thread about how "prudish" Americans are with regards to the age of consent and how you'd fuck a 13-year-old girl in 0.1 seconds?

Now here you are playing the "little girl" angle like a fucking simp.

You're so fucking stupid you might as well be an honorary nigger.

When someone on this forum says 14 year olds are hot normalniggers on this forum be like :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: that's just a little girl pedo!!! but when a SHITskin sandnigger afghan ape feeds drugs to a gullible girl she's a whore :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: Also parents can't watch their children 24/7 and just because she's a dumb little attention whore doesn't mean she should get raped and murdered by a hairy goatfucker subhuman who shouldn't have the privilege to be in Europe in the first place
Again who voted for this cuck shit? Literally cuckold whites allow rapist somalis/RapeFugees in. And when Arab countries dictators murder the scum in their nations, they get bombed by whites cause muh human rights. Well this is what happens when you treat non Humands as humans. Whites should have let Arab countries be ran by dictators and they wouldn't have this issue.

Did you not just comment on another thread about how "prudish" Americans are with regards to the age of consent and how you'd fuck a 13-year-old girl in 0.1 seconds?

Now here you are playing the "little girl" angle like a fucking simp.

You're so fucking stupid you might as well be an honorary nigger.
Shut up chink I would treat the girl nicely and not fucking feed her drugs and rape and strangle her to death and then dump her body on the streets after being given the privilege to live in Europe as a shitskin LITTLE FUCKING DIFFERENCE
Again who voted for this cuck shit? Literally cuckold whites allow rapist somalis/RapeFugees in. And when Arab countries dictators murder the scum in their nations, they get bombed by whites cause muh human rights. Well this is what happens when you treat non Humands as humans. Whites should have let Arab countries be ran by dictators and they wouldn't have this issue.
Sure of course whites in Europe are weak retarded cucks but this forum is full of shitskins hating on whites while pretending they're based edgy woman haters but in reality they're just the same anti-white coping non-whites you see in BLM marches

The thing with these retarded Stormfags is that they'll never admit any fault or failure, everything that's wrong with cumskins is because of "the Jews", whereas everything that's wrong with ethnics is due to some sort of intrinsic flaw. It's a pretty fucking weird double standard.

Lmao based, look at all the stormcucks seethe.

"She's so young and innocent, why did this happen?" :soy::feels:

this is what my country gets from letting migrants flood across the channell, 0 sympathy.

The thing with these retarded Stormfags is that they'll never admit any fault or failure, everything that's wrong with cumskins is because of "the Jews", whereas everything that's wrong with ethnics is due to some sort of intrinsic flaw. It's a pretty fucking weird double standard.
Agreed. They never take self responsibility. They can't accept the fact that their people are a bunch of retards when it comes to these issues. They never take out their anger on the people letting in RapeFugees without proper vetting. Rather target the poor Ethnics already born here who didn't have any choice in the matter
Lmao based, look at all the stormcucks seethe.

"She's so young and innocent, why did this happen?" :soy::feels:
Legit and bet if the foid raped was black/ethnic, they would be cheering too. And call an ethnic complaining about it a cuck .

Shut up chink I would treat the girl nicely and not fucking feed her drugs and rape and strangle her to death and then dump her body on the streets after being given the privilege to live in Europe as a shitskin LITTLE FUCKING DIFFERENCE

Get this through your thick fucking skull.

SHE WOULDN'T LOOK AT YOU IN A MILLION YEARS. Not now, not when she's 18, not when she's 25, not when she's 30.

That's why you're here on this forum, aren't you?

So why are you fantasizing about how nicely you'd treat her? Grow up. Face reality. Lol.

The body was then dumped on the street about 100 metres from Zubaidullah's apartment.
jfl at those low IQ idiots who thought they could get away with this. Japs would have done a much better job (in Minecraft).

foids doing crazy drugs and going to thug appartments at 13
am I surprised ? not the slightest.

and why do they think petting kittens fools anybody to tthink they are innocent little angles ?

Damn this guy gave no fucks. The lengths men will go to in order to score some pedo pussy.

Is the pussy really that tight? Ive never had any Myself. :cryfeels:

Ikr? This is Sand Chadnigger worship.
Nice.

Eat an ethnic dick faggot

View attachment 560520
I was previously imagining myself going to Sweden or Norway or something to go grape a foid. Now, you know what... maybe I'll go to Saudi Arabia or Turkey or some shit and graps some foids on my last day there so I can just hop back on a plane and leave/get away with it scot free. :bigbrain:

Hell, I'll tell her Allah huh Akbar and read some Koran passages and tell her this is why she shouldn't have been walking around outside alone without a man. Hell, I dont even think the government believes foids on gRape accusations unless she has like 2 male witnesses or something.

Last edited:
Get this through your thick fucking skull.

SHE WOULDN'T LOOK AT YOU IN A MILLION YEARS. Not now, not when she's 18, not when she's 25, not when she's 30.

That's why you're here on this forum, aren't you?

So why are you fantasizing about how nicely you'd treat her? Grow up. Face reality. Lol.
I am talking about YOUR (non-whites on this forum) behaviour. The girl in OP is not relevant. Get it through YOUR thick skull!

I am talking about YOUR (non-whites on this forum) behaviour. The girl in OP is not relevant. Get it through YOUR thick skull!
She's the one who got rolled into a carpet. How is her behaviour not relevant?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back