Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Affirmative Action got nuked and negros are seething hard on Twitter!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Last edited:
why can’t they see that affirmative action is racist ? Is it because it benefits them ?

Race should play no part in uni/job decision making. Grades/performance are absolute, no matter what. Seems a no-brainer to me, but I guess many think otherwise.

why can’t they see that affirmative action is racist ? Is it because it benefits them ?
It's a bandaid solution for liberals so that they feel like they're doing something. They don't want to address the socioeconomic factors that cause these disparities because that would require some actual work and could hurt their position in society.

God fucking hell I needed this.

My perfect grades, extra curriculars, jobs, sports, essay, 35 ACT, none of that fucking shit mattered to colleges because I'm asian.

Fuck the black people on twitter going ape shit over it, if i were born black I would be on the honor roll of Harvard right now.

I swear to god people just need to realize some races are better than others and some are destined to be labors and others are leaders. Fuck all black people that went to college in the past 60 years.

God fucking hell I needed this.

My perfect grades, extra curriculars, jobs, sports, essay, 35 ACT, none of that fucking shit mattered to colleges because I'm asian.
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

niggers deserve to be slaves.

fucking cumskin ruining everything. over-flowing empathy for ugly chimp niggers.

all those refugee ships should be shot down and all niggers machine gunned down.

arab slavers used to mass castrate those niggers.

fucking cumskin ruining everything. over-flowing empathy for ugly chimp niggers.

all those refugee ships should be shot down and all niggers machine gunned down.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: This is tooo based!

yup whites are too kind. They even bitch about parents spanking their kids. Muh chicken rights in factories etc. Too mentally weak. How'd they get this weak?

yup whites are too kind. They even bitch about parents spanking their kids. Muh chicken rights in factories etc. Too mentally weak. How'd they get this weak?
its part religion (cuck christianity) like u mentioned

but the underlying imo is the genetics

cumskins evolved in condition when altruism was evolutionary beneficial.

i suppose during stone age, the condition in europe was harsh, the population density very low. having unconditional high trust to strangers as well within tribes, were highly beneficial. and all those individuals were related somehow by blood ,even those from other tribes.

a small group of 3 hunters chasing after a group of wild horses, encountering another group of 10 hunters, rather than be sus of each other and compete or even get into conflict, it might be more beneficial in Europe at that time to just cooperate and take down the group of wild horses together and everyone get share.

whereas in shittier places like China, india etc. the condition were not the same and they favorred group competition as well as in-group compeititon (but with in group prioritized over out group). the population density was much higher than europe (most of china in ice age was ice free and altitutde of china was much lower than europe meaning more sun, more plants = more food and animals)

More Asians in colleges here we go

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: