Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Affection

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
When you are kid your parents rise you on Affection but when you are teen and ugly you eat shit buddy boyo from life and you will never see the light only darkness and misery.

Affection is the key to happy healthy life.
Lack of Affection is death sentence.

Many females are cheating us men.

Puberty decides whether you will be living or existing

Never understood why normies talk to children like they're tards then over night once they reach a certain age they pull the rug out from under them & expect them to behave like mature adults, nigga you been conditioning their behaviour one way then suddenly act surprised they're still childish when you expect them to magically flip 180 whenever you want them to.

Affection is what I crave more than anything.

Never understood why normies talk to children like they're tards then over night once they reach a certain age they pull the rug out from under them & expect them to behave like mature adults, nigga you been conditioning their behaviour one way then suddenly act surprised they're still childish when you expect them to magically flip 180 whenever you want them to.

Parents in most cases see their children as tools to show off even while they are babies they are conspiring about the benefit this new support unit can bring them, they never think about the negative possibilities and if it happens it's your fault, we are truly alone in this world.

tbh I don't think affection matters

better to have your kids respect you and stop them from doing stupid shit like drugs, falling in love with a foid, getting into debt

better to have your kids respect you and stop them from doing stupid shit like drugs, falling in love with a foid, getting into debt
Or fucking a dog, mmmhmmmm.

they are back

wtf you talking about ?

Some of the most ugly, defected people have kids because they want to. It should be illegal to pass on genetic deformities at the cost of tax payer money. I don’t care about the third kid Stacy is having that the ultrasound shows also has deformities like the last two.

It's a human need.

Foids have never given me it and never will

A tiny bit of affection from a foid could temporarily turn my world around

I want to hug a girl right now