Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting affection is a human need

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
the feeling of affection is one of the most basic fundamental human needs yet for some reason is just too much to ask for. it is natural for us to need to feel like we are cared about and desired, and people like us, the incels, are deprived of this every torturous day of our existence. the endless yearning for LOVE in our hearts will never be fulfilled until it is ultimately too much to bear and we will all rope

The feeling of loneliness was just a survival mechanism from our mind so that we dont get left out of a tribe/group and die alone
now it's entirely useless in the modern age besides making us want affection, it serves no real purpose anymore
just cope until you rope, like the rest of us

I only want affection from a Stacy. I don't care if a million landwhales give me affection.

never contribute anything to this donkey ass society.

I only want affection from a Stacy. I don't care if a million landwhales give me affection.
you realise foids dont get much fat in face, a landwhale could easily have face of a 8/10 stacy

The feeling of loneliness was just a survival mechanism from our mind so that we dont get left out of a tribe/group and die alone
now it's entirely useless in the modern age besides making us want affection, it serves no real purpose anymore
just cope until you rope, like the rest of us
never contribute anything to this donkey ass society.
extremely based posts :blackpill: i agree with all of this

a guy can be normal weight and have a disgusting obese looking face while a foid can be fat as fuck and still look good. if you haven't accepted this yet then take the fat distribution pill.

a guy can be normal weight and have a disgusting obese looking face while a foid can be fat as fuck and still look good. if you haven't accepted this yet then take the fat distribution pill.
Brutal. Also fat may boost halos like tits, hips or ass in foids while it messes up with men´s belly. Clown ass world.