Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

afdadsf

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
RE: Need To Start Gymcelling Again

Gymcel for strength like true incel would do so you can defend yourself against normies and femoids. I can curl 145 for reps, so i could easily throw femoids around. In 2-3 months im a roidcel and maybe then i will be able to defend myself against land whales. Because WHY else would you gymcel?

With r/incels shutting down, i have stopped gymcelling, barely eat. So i can't say that i have anything to motivate you with.

gymcelling is my life fuel.

gonna get strong as fuck

Its fun and it makes you happier because hormones and stuff. I will also soon start working out and become asthetic and will be mirin like a vibrator.

Gymcel is COPE. On the back of your head you will ALWAYS do it for pussy and it will make you very entitled since you will expect bitches to hit on you just because you have gains.

not worth it without steroids

going to the gym is terrible experience, being around those brainwashed by mainstream media and culture people, once i went there i felt like fucking pice of gray mass.

working out at home makes or on bars is coo, but only if you have face. otherwise its pointless.

Honeslty

Just do it for yourself, don't expect to come out looking male model out of it and you should be able to keep it up. It will get you more respect from males, and can intentionally help with frame to a small degree.

im in hardcore gymcel mode right now. currently drinking a 1200 calorie shake as i type

I'd like gymceling if it was easy. Like you go lift some weighs or whatever every few days and see the results. Now if you don't follow every step and guideline, don't dedicate basically your life to it you barely gonna see any improvements which makes the whole processes look like a waste of time. I'd rather LDAR doing things I like than sweat myself for nothing.