Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based af

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★

Posted before but it's always give me a hard-on :feelsaww:(it is unfortunately the only thing that still does it )

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Such a pretty girl. Shame that she chose a violent white supremacist over a handsome Aboriginal or Maori man.",
"headline": "A New Zealand man has been convicted of the harrowing murder of backpacker Grace Millane on their Tinder date, but it's still illegal to report his name",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/zealand-man-convicted-harrowing-murder-105807250.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 23 10:45:36 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "\"All of us are Americans\"\n\nThen prove it by treating \"nonwhites\" as Americans.",
"headline": "Warren vows to 'fix' racial inequality as Democrats vie for black support",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/top-tier-democrats-challenge-biden-110712140.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 23 10:19:36 UTC 2019"
},

She was talking German in the beginning. Probably some Polish gangsters.

Posted before but it's always give me a hard-on :feelsaww:(it is unfortunately the only thing that still does it )
Same, she got shut up and that little upskirt peek. Got me actin up ngl.

they speak russian
Russian gangsters in Germany. I'm sorry, I can't differentiate between the different Slavic languages. They all sound the same to me.

they speak russian
I think they said something like:
I told you...
Dont provoke her
Go away
whore

another guy in the bg said in german:
thats right! or serves her right!
:feelskek:

lol she says in the beginning:
come fuck me
or come hit me

Russian gangsters in Germany. I'm sorry, I can't differentiate between the different Slavic languages. They all sound the same to me.
Its ok if you dont know the languages thats normal.
Just dont make the mistake to objectively call them same sounding.

What did she think it will happen? When reality hits.

Toilets need to learn their place,actually they can't learn that since they lack the iq,so they should be made slaves with 0 rights.
And have their vocal cords removed,they have no business talking.

faith in russia restored? :feelsthink: :bigbrain: :feelsEhh:
Just like in WW2, German bitches get raped by slavs. history truly does repeat itself.
epic win