Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News AdvocateDoogy had a girlfriend??

He's most likely lying about it or it was a tranny.

She has five fingers and a palm

I mean, she's on my fuckin' Discord server
I bet he forgot to mention she's an online girlfriend. :feelskek:

Bet it’s an online girlfriend and that is cucked unless they are planning to meet.

Jug-eared retard is lying, just like when he was doxxed.

Yeah, I believe him. He subscribes to her for $999 a month on onlyfans.

advocatedoogy, if you are reading this (i know you are) and can actually prove you have a real, female gf (trannies don't count), i'll give you $5,000

Still somehow a virgin at his 40s

His discord "kitten" girlfriend that's probably 12.

Last edited:
If he can't show a selfie with him and his gf, he probably hasn't got a gf

I already told you months ago he lied about getting laid. he also lied when he got doxxed so it's obvious what the real answer is. unless you think some ugly manlet with autism can ascend broo

Look at his comics and then ask yourself that question again.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Be rational, my man.

Even if he has a girlfriend he is a nearcel in denial. Mocking incels and those who are unfortunate in finding love is how he copes. "At least I'm not a foid-hating inkwell, teehee" and maybe some girls will give him comments and crumbles of attention on reddit. Gigacucked doogy.

Look at his comics and then ask yourself that question again.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Be rational, my man.
Jfl, he serously think someone interested in THIS?

0xknqkwxpw881

advocatedoogy, if you are reading this (i know you are) and can actually prove you have a real, female gf (trannies don't count), i'll give you $5,000
Maybe just an online one and a tranny one definitely doesn’t count.

We are waiting for you here advocatedoogy.We all know this is your home come to your brothers don't renegade us.:feelzez: