Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advised an 18 year old 6'0 basketball hopeful to take HGH to get to 6'8

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
This was 10 years ago. He told me no way he would take drugs and being 6'0 is fine.

10 years later he is single, childless, working minimum wage dish cleaning jobs.

With 18 years your plates are more likely than not fused.

Brutal, I bet he regrets it now with how women are today

With 18 years your plates are more likely than not fused.

Ya in honesty it was probably too late for him by the time I advised him. But he would have refused even at 15, because he wanted to be 'natural'.

Ya in honesty it was probably too late for him by the time I advised him. But he would have refused even at 15, because he wanted to be 'natural'.
Still 6'0 is a good height imo, is he ugly or ethnic?

He probably fucked your oneitis.

Tbh being white, normie and 6' is more than enough in life, but somehow he managed to fuck it up. :feelswhat:

I also told him at minimum learn a trade, or at extra minimum at least work construction of some type and learn something so you can have a valuable skill. But he said he didn't like construction.

I also told him at minimum learn a trade, or at extra minimum at least work construction of some type and learn something so you can have a valuable skill. But he said he didn't like construction.
Some people are immune to good advice.

Tbh being white, normie and 6' is more than enough in life, but somehow he managed to fuck it up. :feelswhat:
*was
Today not anymore, 6'0" is the new king of manlets (if you are in EuRope or Weimerica), it's the absolute bare minimum