Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice to truecels

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Nener try. Dive into sadness and do nothing.
The world doesnt deserve our efforts.
It is rigged.
Dont try.

For truecels, The West will drive the self aware ones to truicide. Facial surgery is not a covered by healthcare, Dennis Prager said get a job and die happy as a poor, ugly virgin with no happy memories.

Every time you try as a truecel it always ends in misery. It's why all neets are ugly af.

What the fuck is this guy supposed to do? His entire life will be suffering and coming home to an empty apartment.

tfw when truecel means 2016 warriors

What the fuck is this guy supposed to do? His entire life will be suffering and coming home to an empty apartment.

BRUTAL, his face looks very similar to mine except he's balding, short and high pitch voiced ontop of that, probably one of the first dudes i've ever seen in a long time who doesn't mog me.

Every time you try as a truecel it always ends in misery. It's why all neets are ugly af.

I've seen this chinless brocel way back, JFL at this point you might aswell rope

I've seen this chinless brocel way back, JFL at this point you might aswell rope
He deserves to be our saint, not blackops2cel. He's not are saint though because he's too ugly.

I'm a truecel and never tried because it's utter waste.

Fuck this video always makes me rage...poor boyo

What the fuck did he even do wrong?
He didn't ask for this
He never stood chance
See him smiling n laughing, but he's dying inside.
Fuck those tyrones who did this
and Fuck this gay earth:feelsree:

Waaay ahead of you :feelsWizard:

St niggachinless
f1A7I4Q.png

Man I’m glad I don’t live where there is a lot of black people. Most annoying fuckers on the planet

Wow I really feel bad for him. He got brutally mocked and jeered at, just for existing. If I were him, I'd have gotten mad and yelled at him, then ran away.

I wanna try reach inner peace.

Sound advice. I'm already letting myself go physically and will become NEET in a few months.

My brother, who's also a truecel, is way ahead of the game. He hasn't worked a single day this entire decade, has no plans for the future besides playing video games, wears the same pajamas day in and day out, and doesn't bother showering or shaving.

My brother, who's also a truecel, is way ahead of the game. He hasn't worked a single day this entire decade, has no plans for the future besides playing video games, wears the same pajamas day in and day out, and doesn't bother showering or shaving.
What a saint, you should also follow his steps for 2020 and beyound, but don't let go of yourself phisically unless you're okay with the idea of killing yourself.

What a saint, you should also follow his steps for 2020 and beyound, but don't let go of yourself phisically unless you're okay with the idea of killing yourself.

My brother is a NEET god!

As for me, I'll probably just let myself go when it comes to things like shaving and dressing fashionably. It's not worth it for people like me who repulse women no matter what. Plus my lovedolls never judge me like holes do.

if he went ER on the spot i wouldn't even blame him

For truecels, The West will drive the self aware ones to truicide. Facial surgery is not a covered by healthcare, Dennis Prager said get a job and die happy as a poor, ugly virgin with no happy memories.
lmao did he really? That guy doesn't even try to hide that he's a slave driver for certain (((interests))). Link?

That is the best advice you can give to a truecel, give up and rope if you can

My brother is a NEET god!

As for me, I'll probably just let myself go when it comes to things like shaving and dressing fashionably. It's not worth it for people like me who repulse women no matter what. Plus my lovedolls never judge me like holes do.
Oh, i have just the text for you, i found it three weeks ago and loved it, maybe you'll like it as well

I wish you luck on your LDAR journey, pal.

lmao did he really? That guy doesn't even try to hide that he's a slave driver for certain (((interests))). Link?
He didn't literally say that but we all know that's what he would say if he posted on IT.

Oh, i have just the text for you, i found it three weeks ago and loved it, maybe you'll like it as well

I wish you luck on your LDAR journey, pal.

Looking at that 10-item list, I'm pretty much LDARing now. Even #5 is applicable to me since I'm just going through the motions at work. The only thing holding me back from going full LDAR are my costly hobbies.

Im not truecel but good advice nonetheless

@BrendioEEE will say he can ascend because he's black.
Mogs me from baltimore to detroit
Gonna need some proof.

Depending on how old he is and when the video was shot, he probably already has.
Dude you can't be serious?

That guys looks objectively worse than blackops2cel. If you honestly believe if he went to a certain location at a certain age that he'll ascend, you're not blackpilled.

Dude you can't be serious?

That guys looks objectively worse than blackops2cel. If you honestly believe if he went to a certain location at a certain age that he'll ascend, you're not blackpilled.
Not all sexual markets are the same, I find it funny how people can claim to be blackpilled while at the same time denying various aspects of human biological sexual attraction, particularly between the races. This dude has status, I could break down each and every individual way he has status if you'd like, but he has much more status than lets say his white looksmatch, and it's because of this status he probably has a much better time with his own women and maybe even some others.

Not all races are valued equally in every sexual market. Some are valued much highly than others, and for all the people who talk about JBW in SEA, or Asia in general, white people could only dream of being valued as much as Ethnics are in the west, maybe if we were, we'd at the very least be able to get our Asian Looksmatch instead of ethnics constantly showing white men getting with swarms of sub 2 SEAnic ooknik females.

fak....

There are psychological studies that prove giving up is the best you can do. I will make a thread about it when I have time and find the study again.

There are psychological studies that prove giving up is the best you can do. I will make a thread about it when I have time and find the study again.
Psychological studies are scam.
I dont advice them to give up on anything. I want them to focus on war against society. The very idea of society.